Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 382 traveler reviews
Ranked #9 of 23 hotels in Appleton
71% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Katie CMadison, United States“Out dated & uncomfortable”ReviewedApril 17, 2015Trip type:BusinessI was unable to get work done because of machinery surrounding my room vibrated the desk and the closet doors. The rooms, especially the bathrooms are out dated. Being someone of average height, I had to crouch to get underneath the shower head. The bed was miserable and lumpy.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Perry WMilwaukee, United States“Very Nice Hotel”ReviewedApril 15, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayEverything was clean. The hot water worked (I've been in hotels with bad hot water.) The Sports Pub was very nice and has a putting green in it. The staff is very nice and polite. I definitely recommend this hotel if staying in the Appleton/Kimberly area.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2015Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our clean facility, friendly staff and the Clubhouse. We look forward to your next stay. Please "Like" us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- Darrell S“Great place to stay”ReviewedApril 15, 2015Trip type:BusinessClean, friendly services, great location and awesome accommodations such as restaurants and such. Very pretty and big swimming pool. Food at the clubhouse was awesome and bartenders are great too. They make good, strong drinks totally worth the money to enjoy the clubhouse.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2015Hello Darrell, We are thrilled to hear of your great experience with us during your recent stay and are delighted to read that you enjoyed our location, friendly staff and the service at the Clubhouse. We are looking forward to your next visit. Please "Like" us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- 143nanetteg“Appleton Paper Valley Radisson”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel is very nice. Staff is excellent. Elevator going up to 3rd Floor, very very slow. Had to wait a long time to go up or down. The Clubhouse food and staff were excellent. The pool looked nice but we did not go in.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 15, 2015Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback and are pleased to read that you enjoyed our Clubhouse food and our excellent staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel soon. Please "Like" us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- Gerald FNew Berlin, United States“A Great Place To Enjoy”ReviewedApril 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessThis is an outstanding facility both for just a stay or hosting an event. The conference rooms are great and can accommodate several 100 people each. Their food quality is also very good. Their central location in downtown Appleton makes it very convenient to walk to many other venues. One of the largest shopping malls in all of Wisconsin is also only a short drive from the hotel. Overall I highly recommend the Radisson Paper Valley HotelStayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 15, 2015Thank you for your recent visit and positive review of our property. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed our conference rooms, location and food quality. We are looking forward to your next visit. Please "Like" us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
1-5 of 167 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC