Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 518 traveler reviews
Ranked #10 of 23 hotels in Appleton
71% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- David TCincinnati, United States“Radisson in Appleton, WI”ReviewedSeptember 30, 2015Trip type:BusinessGreat location, outdated hotel. I was a bit disappointed in the Radisson I recently visited in Appleton, WI. The staff was great, but the hotel definitely seemed dated. Especially the beds. They were very uncomfortable. On a positive note, I really liked the location. It was close to a running trail by the river which was great!StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- 898carriel“Will be back!”ReviewedSeptember 29, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayWe always stay at the Radisson in Appleton when we are in town for community events. It's beautiful and has all the amenities you could want. The restaurants/bars are great. Rooms are large and clean. Staff is very helpful. The interior is beautiful. And you can't beat the location. We've recommended it to friends and family and will continue to do so!StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 30, 2015Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our amenities, outlets, clean rooms and helpful staff. We look forward to your next stay. Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- dardar89rudolph“Paper Valley”ReviewedSeptember 28, 2015Trip type:CouplesClean room, bed was extremely comfy. GREAT location. right downtown. close to great restaurants. Victorias=YUM. Octoberfest is great event to attend. Large hotel. Pool area seemed nice. Workout area was adequate.StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 30, 2015Thank you for taking your time to share your experience, we appreciate the feedback and are pleased to read that you enjoyed our comfortable beds, clean rooms, downtown location and our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Please “Like” us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming news, events and promotions.
- Kathleen HSheboygan WI, United States“I do not understand this.”ReviewedSeptember 28, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayLove the place, love the fact that it is downtown and close to places to eat and social within walking distance. The parking ramp is no hassle and you do not have to go outside. Next time I want to try the Sunday brunch.StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Shannon MFennimore, United States“Hotel Review”ReviewedSeptember 24, 2015Trip type:BusinessMy room was 49 degrees so I called the front desk to have them help me. THey sent a maintenance man to my room who said he would have to rip a bunch of things out of the wall so he would just give me a space heater. I was shocked by the response but b/c he was friendly I didn't say anything. I think space heaters are a fire hazard and it took a long time to warm up. I thought a room change was in order.StayedSeptember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 27, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room or how the situation was handled. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson by Carlson standards.
1-5 of 248 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC