Stay at One of the Best-located Hotels in Downtown Austin
Perfectly situated in the heart of gorgeous downtown Austin overlooking Lady Bird Lake, the Radisson Hotel & Suites offers easy access to all of the best attractions in the city. The hotel is within walking distance of first-class entertainment and nightlife on famous 6th Street and the trendy Warehouse District, and the State Capitol and the University of Texas at Austin are just minutes away. The hotel's location in downtown Austin puts you in the middle of all the action, and the friendly concierge staff is happy to help you get the most out of your visit. The Radisson Austin Downtown is within walking distance of:
More local attractions waiting to be explored:
- 2nd Street District, offering boutique shopping and restaurants
- Austin Convention Center
- Austin entertainment, restaurants and festive nightlife available on 6th Street and in the trendy Warehouse District
- Central business district
- Congress Street Bridge, the hot spot for the world-famous Austin Bats (watch their flight each night, weather permitting, from Apr-Sep)
- Texas State Capitol and state building complex
- Texas State Governor's Mansion
- University of Texas System Headquarters
- Austin Golf Courses
Austin is surrounded by numerous well-maintained golf courses for guests to enjoy.
- LBJ Library (1.8 miles)
Located on the University of Texas campus in Austin, this famous library is a must visit.
Phone: +1 (512) 721-0200
- Texas State History Museum (1.7 miles)
Learn the history behind the great state of Texas at this expansive museum.
Phone: +1 (512) 936-4639
- University of Texas at Austin (1.7 miles)
This well-known university is located just minutes from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-3434
- Zilker Park (1.9 miles)
Enjoy some rest and relaxation in this popular nearby park.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (7 miles)
The airport is just a short drive from the Radisson Hotel & Suites.