Welcome to the 2014 LSU football season in Baton Rouge, the home of LSU football’s Fighting Tigers! Whether you're pulling for the Tigers or a visiting team, you won’t find a better hotel near LSU that is close to both Death Valley and a variety of post-game restaurants and bars.The Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge offers the following perks:
- Closest full-service hotel to Tiger Stadium
- Local game day shuttle stops only two blocks from the hotel
- Several top-rated restaurants within walking distance
Keep up with all of the news and events, from tailgating to great prize sweepstakes, at the official website of LSU Football. You can also see what the fans are talking about at the Unofficial LSU Tigers Website Tiger Droppings.
Your football weekend includes:
- A Superior Room with 37” HD flat-screen TV
- High-speed, Wi-Fi access (complimentary)
- Parking (complimentary)
- Make it memorable and reserve one of the hotel's 10 suites
Hotel rooms are disappearing faster than the fried alligator at an LSU tailgate party, so book now!