Book a Treatment at Nim Le Punit Spa in One of the Top Hotels in Belize
Take some time out of your busy schedule to truly unwind at one of the area's top hotels. The Radisson in Belize City offers guests a relaxing home away from home for a wide variety of massage therapies, facials and foot care. Call to reserve you appointment and ensure that your visit is wonderfully stress free.
Services and treatments include the following:
- Swedish Massage
Swedish massage induces deep relaxation of the body and mind. It increases oxygen rich blood to the heart, strengthens the immune system and improves overall health.
- Deep Tissue Massage
Also known as myofascial release, this is a massage technique that focuses on releasing restrictions in the deeper layer of the muscles, improves posture and stimulates blood circulation to painful areas.
- Aromatherapy Massage
Aromatic essential oils are tools of healing. Combined with massage, they have enormous therapeutic benefits. Absorption through the skin can also have subtle effects on the mind and emotions which leave you relaxed, balanced and harmonious—a truly holistic therapy. To conclude this exceptional experience, choose a natural facemask, your oil and a choice of 90-minute Swedish massage or 90-minute deep tissue massage.
- Oils to choose from
- Eucalyptus: Strong anti-inflammatory. Useful for arthritis and muscle pain.
- Ginger: The tranquilizing effect of this fragrance promotes feelings of peace and well-being.
- Jasmine: Intensely erotic, warm floral scent helps depression and quiets stress and tension.
- Coconut: Excellent massage oil. Effective moisturizer on all skin types. Delays wrinkles and prevents premature aging
- All Natural Facial Masks
Brighten skin by cleansing it of dead skin cells and revealing fresh new skin underneath. Choose a facemask and an eye pad that appeals to you. This treatment is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Aloe Vera: Great for acne, this treatment rejuvenates cellular development and maintains a glowing, fresh complexion.
- Papaya: Exfoliate skin naturally by eliminating old dead cells and reducing the signs of premature aging.
- Yogurt and Honey: A natural blend that nourishes, rejuvenates and reduces wrinkles. Best suited for dry and oily skin.
- Orange: Enjoy the cooling sensation and natural aroma that will soothe your tired, stressed skin. After just one use, your face will feel fresh and soft.
- Oatmeal w/ Linseed: Restore skin’s moisture. Cleanse, exfoliate and brighten skin cells to reveal fresh new skin. Suitable for most skin types.
- Tomato-Lemon: Ideal because of its cooling and astringent properties, this combination is rich in vitamin C and is also helpful for acne and for brightening dull skin. Helps balance the skin and get rid of excessive oil.
- Foot Care Therapies
Foot care with massage can relieve eye strain, back tension, neck pain and shoulder tension, opening the body and allowing beauty to shine through. Well-oiled feet are also more protected from cracking and peeling, reducing chances for fungal and bacterial infection.
- To Cool Down
Soothe your mind with this cool-water mix with honey, dried lavender and jasmine oil.
- To Warm Up
Invigorate your body and increase circulation with this lukewarm water mix with freshly sliced ginger.
- To Relax and Rejuvenate
Reduce any swelling and alleviate fatigue with this very warm water mixed with Epsom salt and crystal salt.
- Lemon Soak for Dry Skin
The benefit for this treatment is in the contrasting actions of the hot water, which opens the pores, and the lemon juice, which presents a cooling, astringent action. Promotes healthy sleep owing to the relaxing action on the foot nerves. Enjoy a pumice stone treatment to gently slough away dry skin.