RoomsBOOK NOW ▼▲
Our Belize City Lodging Offers Incredible Views
Whether it's of the sparking blue pool, the lush surrounding gardens or the mesmerizing Caribbean Sea, the views from each and every one of our hotel's 102 rooms is sure to impress. In addition to satisfying vistas, you can take advantage of thoughtful room amenities such as more than 100 free TV channels, free high-speed Internet access and coffeemakers with complimentary coffee and tea.
In-room amenities include:
- Sleep Number® beds in select rooms
- Work desk with lamp
- Cable TV with more than 100 free channels
- Room service available daily 6:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Short stature accessibility kit with the following equipment available upon request:
- Closet adapter
- Latch adapter
- Step stool
- Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee and tea
- In-room safe in select rooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony in most rooms
- Cribs available upon request
- Hair dryer
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- High-speed, wireless Internet access (complimentary)
- Junior Suites available
- Private bath
- Refrigerators upon request (available for rent at $10 per night or $25 per week)
- Small refrigerators in select rooms
- Self-controlled heating/cooling
Our Belize City lodging options include:
- The Business Class Room: Business Class hotel rooms offer upgraded amenities such as small refrigerators as well as services and benefits that help you work more efficiently.
- Club Tower Rooms: Be in awe of the panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea from these elegant and spacious rooms, offering in-room safes, small refrigerators, marble floors and dark-wood furniture.
- Colonial Wing Rooms: Thoughtfully appointed, these rooms offer views of the garden and/or the Caribbean Sea and are located on three floors near the main lobby. First-floor rooms feature balconies.
- Villa Wing Rooms: Located in the Villa Wing with partial views of the Caribbean Sea or the swimming pool area, these rooms—most with a balcony—feature handcrafted, locally made, mahogany furniture. A covered walkway links this wing to the main reception area.