Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 258 traveler reviews
Ranked #22 of 32 hotels in Bismarck
52% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- TAMMY FWest Fargo, United States“Enjoyed the stay”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:BusinessWas suitable for my stay in Bismarck. Rooms are cozy and I enjoyed the sleep number bed. The location of the hotel is perfect - lots to do nearby. Free wi-fi was available...thank goodness! That is a MUST.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2015Tammy, Thanks for the 4 Star review. When in the area again please look us up.
- tshirt131NY“Terrific pproperty”ReviewedApril 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessCould not ask for more. Everyone from the front desk to the bellmen and shuttle service is first rate. This is my go to hotel when my travel plans call for Bismarck. Already made my reservation for next year.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 14, 2015Thank you Tshirt131 for the great review. As always nice to see you. Thanks for booking with us and you have a great year.
- DIANA PLongmont, United States“Great staff!”ReviewedApril 11, 2015Trip type:BusinessI had been having a tough last minute business trip. Meeting the staff here, especially the desk clerk when checking out at 3AM, made up for a lot of the things that had been going wrong. The ticket agent at the airport suggested the hotel, when I couldn't get a flight out that evening. He called, and the staff had a room waiting for me when I got there.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 13, 2015Thanks Diana for the 5 Star review. Sorry about the trip but thanks for staying with us. If ever the chance you are back in the area, please come and see us agian.
- Fred CMinot, United States“Horrible !!!!”ReviewedApril 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesReservations made in advance. Room was situated so view was nothing more than the rooftop with HVAC blowers pointing directly into our window. No other view at all. Room door was made of ply wood, wood grain showed through stain as well as weight of door obviously a temporary door put in. One inch gap at bottom of door let bright light into room all night. Paper thin walls, could hear all that went on in hall way as well as neighbor showering at 3:00 a.m. (could actually hear the drops of water falling into tub). Room was clean and bed was comfortable but this did not make up for the terrible place they 'stuck' us... The worst experience I've had in a hotel room.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 10, 2015Fred please give me a call regarding your stay. My name is Lyle and would like to thank you for the review.
- Brian HWest Fargo, United States“Room really small”ReviewedApril 06, 2015Trip type:BusinessRoom was really small. Sleep number bed and TV remote didn't work. Overall the stay was fine but not what you would expect from a Radisson. Parking was very limited in the parking ramp but was able to find the last spot open.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 07, 2015Thank you Brian for the review. Will locate the room that you were in to check the remotes. Hope to see you again soon.
1-5 of 74 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC