Relax in the wave pool or test your skills on the Flow Rider Surf Simulator when you visit Minnesota's biggest indoor water park. Adjacent to this hotel, the Water Park of America soars 90 feet above the Twin Cities' skyline and will cure your winter blues, cool you from the summer heat and protect you from the autumn winds. This is the perfect fun-filled addition to your next vacation, so consider booking a package or purchasing passes today.
No chills and all thrills await you at this impressive water park:
- 5,800-square-foot arcade
- Activity pools with hoops, nets and balancing logs
- America's longest indoor family raft ride, which is 10 stories tall and over a mile long
- "Hotel Guest and Group Only" access to Water Park of America 9-11 a.m. with Paid Package Admission
- Lake Superior wave pool
- Minnesota's only year-round Flow Rider Surf Simulator
- Several body and tube slides
- Two restaurants and a café
- Water Park hotel packages are available for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Pass options
Enjoy huge savings with the hotel's Water Park of America hotel packages.
For Water Park of America hours of operation, park details and reservations, please visit the Water Park of America website.