Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 1,118 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 38 hotels in Bloomington
73% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- David DMilwaukee, United States“Had Big Fun!”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyOverall the hotel was updated and modern, the room was great for the kids, the waterpark was average compared to the Wisconsin Dells but the kids had a blast, the location to the Mall of America and other shopping is unbeatable, would definitely stay here again.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Tessa WAlbany, Minnesota“Extrememly Crowded waterpark!!!!!”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyOur room was great and the hotel is nice, but if you are staying for the waterpark, think again!! It was extremely overcrowded the weekend we stayed!! Way too many day passes were sold leaving the hotel guest out in the cold!! We had to wait over 20 min. for 1 tube to use the lazy river!! The 2 hours that guest only can use the waterpark is a joke!!! Our group was very disappointed and will be finding somewhere else to take our families to next year.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 17, 2015Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the issues with the long lines in the waterpark during your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services.
- Scott ROwasso, Oklahoma, United States“Fun family vacation”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyStayed at this hotel in March 2015 with my wife and 2 kids. Selected it because of the indoor waterpark. Kids absolutely loved the waterpark, it's a little small but for an indoor facility it has enough to keep the family entertained. Great location right next to MOA. The facilities and rooms are very nice and clean. Bunk beds in the room were a nice touch and my kids loved them. The restaurant where you eat breakfast is way overpriced and the food is just so-so. Ordered room service on the last night and it took quite a while and arrived cold. I'd eat off site if possible. Don't waste your money on the arcade, many machines broken and in need of service. Too much hassle to have to try to get a refund from the one employee running each time. But overall, a great hotel and a fun waterpark.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Loel WBrandon, United States“EASTER WEEKEND”ReviewedApril 13, 2015Trip type:FamilyAfter learning from wife and children that we were headed on a random family trip to the water park for Easter weekend, I thought, OK. We arrived late and were checked in very quickly. Got our rooms and even got the pool passes included with the special rate. I have been to this hotel a few times and always have a good time and feel good about the services provided.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2015Thank you for your feedback, and your kind words! On behalf of the entire Radisson team, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family whenever your travels bring you back to the area!
- Oscar OOtsego, United States“I guess I'll be cleaning my own room today again.”ReviewedApril 13, 2015Trip type:CouplesRoom was not very clean to begin with, room had no garbage can so I call to get one. the two day in there no body clean my room at all so I called the front desk to get housekeeping, but they just replace my towels so I end up cleaning my own room. wife was pretty tick off.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 16, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
1-5 of 394 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC