Terms and Conditions|
- The Best Rates Guarantee applies to reservations made online for stays at hotels operated as Radisson Blu, Radisson Blu Edwardian, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide, as well as art’otel® brand hotels, (except where prohibited by law) for reservations made (“Booking”) on clubcarlson.com, radissonblu.com, radissonblu-edwardian, radisson.com, parkplaza.com, parkinn.com countryinns.com and artotels.com (“Brand Websites”).
- If a guest finds a Competing Rate on a non-Brand Website, excluding opaque or auction websites, that is at least $1.00 USD, €1 EUR or £1 GBP , 8 DKK, 9 NOK, 10 SEK, or the equivalent in the local currency of the hotel, less than the Booking rate within 24 hours of completing the Booking and at least 48 hours prior to arrival date, then the guest should submit a claim under the Best Rates Guarantee. A "Competing Rate" is defined as a rate available online for the same date(s), the same length of stay, the same number of guests, and the same room type (i.e. room size and amenities) at the same hotel, in the same currency, subject to the same rate rules and/or restrictions.
- The Competing Rate must be available and bookable online by the general public in the local currency of the hotel. Rate disparities due to differences in currency exchange rates, fluctuations, or rounding, are not eligible for the guarantee. If the Competing Rate is no longer available to the public at the time the claim is reviewed by us, the Best Rates Guarantee will not apply, unless the guest provides us with satisfactory evidence of the Competing Rate.
- A completed claim form must be submitted online within 24 hours of the Booking and at least 48 hours prior to midnight (12:01 am) local time of the hotel arrival date to be eligible.
- The Best Rates Guarantee is based on and available for the room rate only and does not include any taxes or tariffs (i.e. federal, state, provincial or local), incidentals, gratuities, or any other fees or charges which may be imposed by the hotel on the guest's stay and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Claims will be reviewed based on the Competing Rate and the rate of the Booking on the Brand Website eligible for the Best Rates Guarantee. When a claim covers a stay for multiple nights, the rates will be reviewed based on the average over the stay (the total consecutive nights regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs).
- We will verify the eligibility of the claim and notify guest via e-mail if the claim qualifies for the Best Rates Guarantee within 48 hours of our receipt of a completed claim form.
- For all qualifying claims, we will adjust the Booking to match the Competing Rate and discount that rate by an additional 25%. If a new reservation confirmation number is provided for the new rate, it must be presented at the hotel at the time of check-in. For prepaid Bookings, the difference will be refunded on the applicable credit card by the hotel.
- We are not responsible for any fees incurred due to guest’s cancellation of a Competing Rate.
- The Best Rates Guarantee DOES NOT APPLY to the following:
- Special 'member only' rates available to members of special programs or associations (i.e. AAA, senior and government employee discounts),
- Special "exclusive offers" or "online coupons" offered by third party websites
- Group rates,
- Corporate rates,
- Wholesale rates,
- Affinity/association rates,
- Package rates that include the room and other components such as meals, amenities and entertainment.
- Rates found on opaque or auction sites where the hotel brand and/or the specific hotel is not known until booking is finalized. Examples of these types of sites include but are not limited to Priceline and Hotwire.
- Any other unpublished or private rates,
- Rates based on reservations made within 48 hours of the hotel arrival date.
- The Best Rates Guarantee is void where prohibited by law.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue the Best Rates Guarantee at any time without prior notice. We retain the sole right to determine the validity of any claim, whether a rate qualifies as a Competing Rate, and/or whether a claim has satisfied the terms and conditions stated herein. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Best Rates Guarantee shall be handled individually and without any class action and is subject to the terms of the site usage agreement of the applicable Brand Website used for the Booking.
Submit a claim online.