Park and Fly from our Hotel's Property near SFO
Just seven miles from downtown, the Radisson at San Francisco International Airport gives guests easy access to all of the area's best attractions, from tours of Napa Valley and Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf and America's largest Chinatown. We are located just off Highway 101 in Brisbane, CA, two and a half miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), and offer a complimentary shuttle plus park and fly benefits. Our hotel's location near SFO also affords stunning views of the Bay and gives sports fans short commutes to tailgating at both Candlestick Park—home of the 49ers—and AT&T Park for Giants fans.
Nearby local area attractions:
Public Transportation:Bay Area Rapid Transportation (BART)
- AT&T Park (5.0 miles)
See our concierge for help obtaining tickets to a San Francisco Giants baseball game.
Phone: +1 (415) 972-1800
- Candlestick Park (1.0 mile)
The Radisson Hotel San Francisco Airport is one of the closest hotels to Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers.
Phone: +1 (415) 464-9377
- Chinatown (8.0 miles)
The largest Chinatown outside of Asia is located in San Francisco. Outstanding restaurants are one of the best reasons to explore this area.
- Cow Palace (4.1 miles)
A landmark in the San Francisco Bay area, this arena hosts concerts and special events.
Phone: +1 (415) 404-4100
- Fisherman's Wharf (8.0 miles)
Several iconic San Francisco attractions are located at The Wharf. Visit Ghirardelli Square, the Wax Museum, Anchorage Shopping Center, Pier 39, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, California sea lions, cable cars, great views of Alcatraz and delicious San Francisco seafood restaurants.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Lombard Street (10.0 miles)
Famous for its one-block section of tight hairpin turns, Lombard Street is known as "the most crooked street in the world."
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) (2.5 miles)
SFO Airport is a major international airport, located less than three miles from our hotel.
Phone: +1 (800) 435-9736
- Union Square (8.0 miles)
Take a ride on a cable car and stop in the Union Square district for some of the best shopping in San Francisco.
Phone: +1 (415) 869-8661
BART takes guests directly into the heart of the city. Tickets can be purchased online, but guests must print out their tickets and redeem them at the International Terminal, where BART is located. Our hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to the airport.
BART Hours of Operation
Driving Directions to our hotel's location near SFO:
- Mon-Fri, 4 a.m.–midnight
- Sat, 6 a.m.–midnight
- Sun, 8 a.m.–midnight
- From San Francisco Airport - Take U.S. 101 N to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Turn right. Our hotel is on the right.
- From San Francisco - Take U.S. 101 S to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Exit Sierra Point Parkway. At the stop sign, go straight approximately one mile. Our hotel is on the right.
- From Bay Bridge (East Bay) - Take 880 N to 80 Bay Bridge to 101 S. Exit at the Sierra Point Parkway. At the stop sign, go straight approximately one mile. Our hotel is on the right.
- From 101 North - Take U.S. 101 S to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Bear right onto Sierra Point Parkway S. Continue approximately one mile. Our hotel is on the right.
- From 101 South - Take U.S. 101 N to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Turn right. Our hotel is on the right.
- From San Mateo Bridge (Oakland) - Take 880 S to 92 West, then to 101 N. Exit at the Sierra Point Parkway. Hotel is on the right.