Explore from this Hotel's San Francisco Airport Location
Boasting a strategic location just two and a half miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), the Radisson makes it easy to explore all that the Bay Area has to offer. During your stay at this Bay Front hotel, you'll be just seven miles from downtown San Francisco and a number of world-renowned attractions, including Fisherman's Wharf, Alcatraz Island, America's largest Chinatown and even Napa Valley wine country. Situated just off Highway 101, the hotel is also perfect for sports fans--Candlestick Park (home of the 49ers) and AT&T Park (home of the Giants) are just minutes away. With a complimentary shuttle between the hotel and SFO Airport running every 35 minutes, you'll have a stress-free experience from arrival to departure.
The Radisson hotel's San Francisco Airport location puts you close to:
Public Transportation:Bay Area Rapid Transportation (BART)
- AT&T Park (5.0 miles)
Home to the San Francisco Giants baseball team, AT&T Park is only minutes from the Radisson.
Phone: +1 (415) 972-1800
- Candlestick Park (1.0 mile)
The Radisson Hotel San Francisco Airport is one of the closest hotels to Candlestick Park, home of the San Francisco 49ers. Learn more about Candlestick Park.
Phone: +1 (415) 464-9377
- Chinatown (8.0 miles)
The largest Chinatown outside of Asia is located in San Francisco and features a plethora of outstanding restaurants to explore.
- Cow Palace (4.1 miles)
A landmark in the San Francisco Bay area, this arena hosts concerts and special events.
Phone: +1 (415) 404-4100
- Fisherman's Wharf (8.0 miles)
Fisherman's Wharf hosts numerous major attractions, including Ghirardelli Square, the Wax Museum, Anchorage Shopping Center, Pier 39, Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, the California sea lions, cable cars, great views of Alcatraz and delicious San Francisco seafood restaurants.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Lombard Street (10.0 miles)
Famous for its one-block section of tight hairpin turns, Lombard Street is known as "the most crooked street in the world."
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) (2.5 miles)
SFO Airport is a major international airport, located less than three miles from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (800) 435-9736
- Union Square (8.0 miles)
Take a ride on a cable car and stop in the Union Square district for some of the best shopping in San Francisco.
Phone: +1 (415) 869-8661
BART takes guests directly into the heart of the city. Tickets can be purchased online, but guests must print out their tickets and redeem them at the International Terminal, where BART is located. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle to the airport.
BART Hours of Operation
Driving Directions to the Radisson Hotel San Francisco Airport Bay Front:
- Mon-Fri, 4 a.m.–midnight
- Sat, 6 a.m.–midnight
- Sun, 8 a.m.–midnight
- From San Francisco Airport - Take U.S. 101 N to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Turn right. The hotel is on the right.
- From San Francisco - Take U.S. 101 S to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Exit Sierra Point Parkway. At the stop sign, go straight approximately one mile. The hotel is on the right.
- From Bay Bridge (East Bay) - Take 880 N to 80 Bay Bridge to 101 S. Exit at the Sierra Point Parkway. At the stop sign, go straight approximately one mile. The hotel is on the right.
- From 101 North - Take U.S. 101 S to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Bear right onto Sierra Point Parkway S. Continue approximately one mile. The hotel is on the right.
- From 101 South - Take U.S. 101 N to the Sierra Point Parkway exit. Turn right. The hotel is on the right.
- From San Mateo Bridge (Oakland) - Take 880 S to 92 West, then to 101 N. Exit at the Sierra Point Parkway. Hotel is on the right.