Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 293 traveler reviews
Ranked #81 of 342 hotels in Los Angeles
70% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 464hardeephToronto, Canada“Chatsworth, California”ReviewedJanuary 31, 2016Trip type:BusinessVery friendly staff. Location is Central. Rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious. Hotel has compatible rates. Plenty of free parking. The hotel has easy access to highways. All major Department stores are within 10 minutes of driving. Good restaurant/ bar in the hotel and Variety of other eating place very close to hotel.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Raymond DPorter Ranch, United States“Worth their weight in gold”ReviewedJanuary 27, 2016Trip type:FamilyBeautiful and clean hotel and surrounding premises. Hotel staff were cordial, welcoming, and pleasant to be around. Very quiet and comforting. Every detail of the facility was cared for, and the housekeeping services were exquisite. By contrast, the staff here were so much more professional, courteous, and knowledgeable than the staff at The Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles. The Manager of the Radisson Chatsworth should be proud of his team. Only advice I would give to visitors is when driving out of the parking lot, use extra caution when merging into the street because the curve of the road creates a blind spot.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 30, 2016Raymond, Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience of your recent stay with us, Our staff appreciates your compliments for the level of provided service and accommodations. We are gratified when we hear that we have been successful in providing excellent service to our guests, Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Chatsworth and we hope to see you back soon. All the best, Arthur Boshnakian General Manager
- Alfred APittsbugh, United States“Very Good Stay at Radisson”ReviewedJanuary 19, 2016Trip type:BusinessI stay at the Radisson each time I travel to the LA area. It is extremely clean and the staff is friendly and very helpful. The Caprese restuarant has good food for a fair price. Free parking is always a key when traveling to LA. Also, very easy access to major highways. Safe neighborhood with close shopping and restuarants.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 30, 2016Alfred,Thank you for a great review, I am thrilled to hear about your wonderful stay, and how much you enjoyed not only our location but the level of service you received from our staff. Thank you for choosing the Radisson Hotel Chatsworth and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank You, Arthur Boshnakian General Manager
- Yvonne CTaipei, Taiwan“Nice Place”ReviewedJanuary 14, 2016Trip type:BusinessThis is the first time of my business trip. Internet for me is important that it was good and smoothly. Staffs were so nice and kind. I feel good during cehck-in, check-out and breakfast time. Room is clean and comfortable, view is good:)StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 17, 2016Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to write us about your first time stay with us , I am thrilled to read that over all it was an enjoyable experience . thank you for choosing the Radisson Chatsworth and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Arthur Boshnakian General Manager
- Kris BEden Prairie, United States“Great stay over New Years”ReviewedJanuary 04, 2016Trip type:FamilyThis hotel is very clean with modern rooms. The staff is very friendly. In addition, I made a special request to the hotel prior to my arrive. The Radisson team fulfilled that request in a manner that exceeded my expectations. I will definitely stay here again.StayedJanuary 2016Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 10, 2016Dear Kris, Thank you for your 5 star review. I am thrilled to hear that enjoyed your stay with us and our helpful staff made your experience so memorable. Thank you for choosing the Radisson Chatsworth and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. All the best, Arthur Boshankian General manager.
1-5 of 126 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC