Explore Boston and Lowell, MA from This Hotel's Location
Conveniently situated just off I-495 and just minutes from the Commuter Rail station, the Radisson Hotel & Suites is an exceptional home base for exploring the numerous sights and attractions around Boston, Chelmsford and Lowell, MA. The hotel's central location affords easy access to world-class skiing at Nashoba Valley, historic sites in downtown Boston and major events at the Tsongas Center. In the mood for some retail therapy? Head to the Merrimack Premium Outlets or Pheasant Lane Mall, both just a short drive from the hotel. The Radisson is also close to the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Nashoba Valley Winery and the Lowell Memorial Auditorium. Visit these popular nearby attractions:
- Boott Cotton Mills Museum (4 miles)
Here, you can learn about the American Industrial Revolution and the lives of the immigrants and "mill girls" who served as laborers.
Phone: +1 (978) 970-5000
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium (4 miles)
Open since 1920, this historic entertainment venue hosts concerts, forums, talent shows and more.
- Lowell National Historical Park (4 miles)
Take a walk on the Canalway, ride the trolleys and see what the life of a textile mill worker was like during the American Industrial Revolution.
- Lowell Spinners at LeLaucheur Park (4 miles)
See the Lowell Spinners, a Class-A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox, play baseball.
Phone: +1 (978) 459-2255
- Merrimack Premium Outlets (9 miles)
Save some room in your suitcase for shopping at this outlet mall's more than 100 stores.
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre (4 miles)
This 279-seat venue offers an intimate atmosphere for watching superior live performances.
- Minuteman National History Park - Concord & Lexington (12 miles)
Visit these historic communities, where the "shot heard round the world" began the Revolutionary War.
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area (10 miles)
Nashoba Valley Ski Area offers excellent skiing opportunities during winter, as well as summertime children's camps and a haunted hayride at Halloween.
Phone: +1 (978) 692-3033
- Nashoba Valley Winery (5 miles)
Visit this award-winning winery, which has been praised in magazines such as Cooking Light and Food & Wine. Don't forget about the gourmet restaurant, gift shop and brewery on site.
Phone: +1 (978) 779-5521
- New England Quilt Museum (4 miles)
This museum showcases more than 400 antique and contemporary quilts and tops, along with numerous artifacts related to American quilting.
Phone: +1 (978) 452-4207 ext 15
- Pheasant Lane Mall (10 miles)
Enjoy New Hampshire's tax-free shopping at this impressive mall, which is visited by more than 10 million customers every year.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-2331
- Tsongas Center (4 miles)
From concerts to hockey games to family-friendly performances, Tsongas Center has something for everyone.
Phone: +1 (978) 848-6900
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell (3 miles)
Cheer for the River Hawks, see the University Gallery and tour the beautiful campus of this university offering undergraduate, masters and doctoral degrees.
Phone: +1 (978) 934-4000
- Commuter Rail (Lowell to Boston) - 4.1 miles
- Logan International Airport - 33.5 miles
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - 34.1 miles
- Saints Memorial Medical Center - 0.2 miles