Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 441 traveler reviews
Ranked #21 of 35 hotels in Cleveland
67% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Jennifer FYellow Springs, United States“Great downtown location”ReviewedAugust 02, 2015Trip type:BusinessDecent hotel and great valet service. This hotel needs a little updating. It's not as nice on the inside/rooms as one may expect for a nice downtown 3-star hotel, but it is nice and clean enough. The hospitality and service was top-notch.StayedJuly 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nicole RToledo, Ohio“Radisson in downtown Cleveland”ReviewedJuly 29, 2015Trip type:CouplesWE visit Cleaveland a few times a year for concerts and baseball games. This is centrally located downtown near everything...baseball, basketball, football, casino. CLean rooms and comfortable beds. Friendly attentive staff.StayedJuly 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Vicki SGrove City, United States“Personal”ReviewedJuly 29, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayRadisson on Huron Road in Cleveland is located within a short walking distance of the Q and Progressive Field making it an excellent place to stay. Had a very nice stay and all employees I encountered were very helpful, professional and inviting. Definitely will be back!StayedJuly 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Terry WBrantford, Canada“In for couple games”ReviewedJuly 29, 2015Trip type:CouplesCame to Cleveland for couple ball games.After looking at various places to stay,picked the Radisson because of the location of the hotel,minutes from park by foot.We spent two days there and never needed the car.The hotel had everything we needed and everything else was close by. Our stay was very good.StayedJuly 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Joe GLondon, Canada“Run down hotel”ReviewedJuly 28, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe location is the only good thing going for this hotel. The rest is totally overpriced for the service and the amenities, hardly 2 stars. The staff is not service oriented and not friendly. Will not recommend....StayedJuly 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 31, 2015Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We regret that the condition of your room and the service you received from the staff were disappointing, and we are working diligently on these areas in order to improve the satisfaction of our future guests. Please know that your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1-5 of 113 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC