Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 612 traveler reviews
Ranked #6 of 8 hotels in Covington
49% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Christy RClinton Twp. MI, United States“Do NOT Stay Here if you want a nice trip!”ReviewedSeptember 01, 2015Trip type:FamilyIn short; problem after problem. The TV did not work with the dish; every 2 minutes it goes out. The A/C unit and the frig did not work. Management did nothing but the "I'm sorry". It was a bad hotel and we moved to a different hotel for it was that bad.StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Jair TLouisville, United States“Great time”ReviewedAugust 31, 2015Trip type:CouplesI had a great stay. There are mixed reviews out there and I made sure to stay in one of their updated rooms. The service as great and the hotel restaurant was a great experience. Great staff!! The balcony was also a huge plus as well.StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Madison CCovington, KY, United States“Worst hotel experience ever.”ReviewedAugust 31, 2015Trip type:BusinessIn my first room, the A/C was broken, the room was dirty and outdated. When my room was moved to a new one, there was construction directly above me, and hammering lasted hours, and again the room was dingy and old. When I tried to go to the rooftop bar to escape the noise, it was closed. (Nowhere was it indicated on the reservation that they were closed on Mondays. Then, I walked down to the hotel bar downstairs, and waited 15 minutes and no one was even working in there. The wi-fi was down for my entire stay, and I was unable to get work done on my computer. Overall, this was probably the worst hotel experience of my life, and I travel for work 4 days a week.StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 01, 2015Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. Our website clearly states the 360 restaurant hours and Monday's are fairly slow so there was only one person working in the downstairs restaurant. She may have been taking care of a room service order at that time but I will make sure the cook at least pops his head in to at least let patron's know what is going on. Unfortunately, our wifi went down and we had to rely on Cincinnati Bell to repair the situation. It was not a problem on our end. They could not get someone out until the next morning, when it did get repaired. We redid our whole wifi system as part of our ongoing renovation which will see the rooms totally redone as well as much of the public areas. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- Robyn Klynchburg, United States“customer”ReviewedAugust 31, 2015Trip type:CouplesAgain, mold in the bathroom/ filthy carpet/ ink on bed from previous tennant/ lights and fan not working in bathroom/ hard bed/ inconveniet outlet in bathroom/ housekeeping interuption. Very dissapointing stay. Will not return!StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelSeptember 01, 2015I'm very sorry that your stay was so disappointing. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed the cleanliness issues with our housekeeping team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. We are in the middle of a large renovation and the whole room will be done including the carpet it is actually supposed to be shipped next week. The beds were all replaced less than a year ago and of course everyone has there own preference. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- Thomas BCovington, United States“Visit to Radisson”ReviewedAugust 31, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThis hotel definitely needs updates. The rooms were cleaned very well but you just can't clean old and tired. there was mold around the bathtub and in the grout. The location was great for visiting Newport/Covington.StayedAugust 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1-5 of 174 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC