Explore our Hotel’s Quad Cities Location
From the Putnam Museum to the Village of East Davenport, you can experience the city’s most beloved attractions just minutes away from our hotel’s location. While visiting the Quad Cities area, you can also greet the animals at Niabi Zoo, gaze upon masterpieces at the Figge Art Museum, go for the jackpot at the Rhythm City Casino and check out local events like the famous Mississippi Valley Blues Festival. In addition, the Radisson is connected by skywalk to the RiverCenter and the historic Adler Theatre, where you can attend a symphony concert or a dance performance. We also offer a free shuttle service to Quad City International Airport (MLI), which is only 10 minutes away in Moline, Illinois.
Nearby attractions include:
- Adler Theatre (connected by skywalk)
Directly connected to our hotel by a covered skywalk, this historic Art Deco theatre hosts Broadway shows, stand-up comedy, dance performances and symphony concerts.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-8500
- RiverCenter (connected by skywalk)
This 100,000-square-foot venue is perfect for hosting meetings or conventions in Davenport. The RiverCenter contains two large exhibit halls, 10 breakout rooms, an executive boardroom and the Adler Theatre.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-8500
- Figge Art Museum (0.1 mile)
One of our hotel’s top recommendations, this Quad Cities landmark features an extensive collection of 19th- and 20th-century American art as well as European master paintings, Mexican colonial art and a unique Haitian collection.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-7804
- Rhythm City Casino (0.1 mile)
Try your luck with more than a dozen table games and nearly 1,000 slot machines at this 24-hour casino, located just outside our hotel.
Phone: +1 (800) 724-5825
- Historic Village of East Davenport (1.6 miles)
Established in 1851, this historic district is now home to more than 60 specialty shops as well as art galleries, restaurants, bars and beautiful parks overlooking the river.
- Putnam Museum (1.6 miles)
Dedicated to expanding visitors' knowledge about the Quad City ecosystems, this museum features a 270-seat IMAX® theatre and interactive exhibits such as "Black Earth/Big River.”
Phone: +1 (563) 324-1933
- NorthPark Mall (2.7 miles)
Head to this nearby shopping mall to browse more than 170 stores, including Dillard’s, Talbots, Gap, Barnes & Noble and Bath & Body Works.
Phone: +1 (563) 391-6773
- Niabi Zoo (8.9 miles)
Just a short drive from our hotel’s address, this Quad Cities zoo is home to more than 800 native and exotic animals, along with a petting zoo, a miniature railroad and picnic facilities.
Phone: +1 (309) 799-3482
Other points of interest in the local area:
- LeClaire Park (0.5 blocks)
- Quad Cities River Bandits Baseball at Modern Woodmen Park (0.5 miles)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (1 mile)
- Rock Island Arsenal (1 mile)
- St. Ambrose University (2 miles)
- i wireless Center (3.5 miles)
- John Deere Pavilion (3.5 miles)
- Augustana College (4 miles)
- John Deere World Headquarters (7 miles)
Davenport local events:
- Jul 5–7: Mississippi Valley Blues Fest
- Jul 8–14: John Deere Classic
- Jul 19–20: Heartland Jam Country Music Festival
- Jul 26–27: Quad City Times Bix 7 Race & Streetfest
- Aug 2–3: Bix Society Memorial Jazz Festival
- Aug 17–18: River Roots Live Music Festival & Ribfest
- Sep 21–22: Quad Cities Marathon
Driving directions to the Radisson Quad City Plaza:
- I-80 to Brady St Exit (295A)
South five miles to 2nd St, left two blocks
- I-74 to Grant St Exit
West three miles to Brady St
- I-280 to River Dr Exit
East six miles to Brady St