Explore AreaBOOK NOW ▼▲
Attractions abound near Quad City hotel's location
Discover a litany of exciting attractions when you stay at the Radisson Quad City Plaza. Our hotel's accommodations are close to the table games at Rhythm City Casino, the IMAX® theatre at Putnam Museum and the art galleries in the Historic Village of East Davenport district. You can observe the animals at Niabi Zoo, shop all your favorite stores at NorthPark Mall or catch the River Bandits baseball team at Modern Woodmen Park. In addition, the hotel is connected by skywalk to the RiverCenter and Adler Theatre, making it convenient to attend the symphony or a dance performance.
Nearby attractions include:
- Adler Theatre (connected by skywalk)
Broadway shows, comedy shows, dance performances and symphony concerts are featured at this historic Art Deco theater.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-8500
- RiverCenter (connected by skywalk)
This 100,000-square-foot venue offers extensive meeting space, including two large exhibit halls, 10 breakout rooms, an executive boardroom and the Adler Theatre.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-8500
- Figge Art Museum (0.1 mile)
An extensive collection of 19th- and 20th-century American art, European master paintings, Mexican colonial art and a unique collection of Haitian works are on display at this museum.
Phone: +1 (563) 326-7804
- Rhythm City Casino (0.1 mile)
Dozens of table games and nearly 1,000 slot machines are available for playing at this 24-hour casino, located just outside the Radisson.
Phone: +1 (800) 724-5825
- Historic Village of East Davenport (1.6 miles)
Established in 1851, this historic district is now home to more than 60 specialty shops as well as art galleries, restaurants, bars and beautiful parks overlooking the river.
- Putnam Museum (1.6 miles)
This attraction offers interactive exhibits on the Quad City ecosystems as well as a 270-seat IMAX® theatre.
Phone: +1 (563) 324-1933
- NorthPark Mall (2.7 miles)
More than 170 stores, including Dillard’s, Talbots, Gap, Barnes & Noble and Bath & Body Works, make up the NorthPark Mall.
Phone: +1 (563) 391-6773
- Niabi Zoo (8.9 miles)
This zoo is home to more than 800 native and exotic animals and features a petting zoo, a miniature railroad and picnic facilities.
Phone: +1 (309) 799-3482
Other points of interest in the local area include:
- LeClaire Park (0.5 blocks)
- Quad Cities River Bandits Baseball at Modern Woodmen Park (0.5 miles)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (1 mile)
- Rock Island Arsenal (1 mile)
- St. Ambrose University (2 miles)
- iWireless Center (3.5 miles)
- John Deere Pavilion (3.5 miles)
- Augustana College (4 miles)
- John Deere World Headquarters (7 miles)
Driving directions to the Radisson Quad City Plaza:
- I-80 to Brady St Exit (295A)
South five miles to 2nd St, left two blocks
- I-74 to Grant St Exit
West three miles to Brady St
- I-280 to River Dr Exit
East six miles to Brady St