Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 249 traveler reviews
Ranked #14 of 23 hotels in Davenport
57% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Sandra BSilvis, United States“Robert Burns Dinner”ReviewedJanuary 26, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayEvent went very well because of the help from Eric & his staff along with various employees: Dora, Cilla,Mark Hampton, Travis, Brandon (waitperson for dinner), Bridget Otten. (I'm sure there are others but I don't know their names).StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 28, 2015Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to the service that you received during your stay at the Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel. Your comments will be passed to noted staff members. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and we welcome the opportunity of serving you once again in the near future!
- arlanae“No hot water on 3rd floor”ReviewedJanuary 26, 2015Trip type:FamilyIt was consistent for everyone I talked to-no hot water!!!I am not too picky, but I expect a bed and hot running water to shower in. When I reported the problem, the employees avoided returning phone calls to me. Ultimately, they said that they consistently have problems when capacity is full and their broilers can not keep up. Never will stay again. I waited over 2 hours for hot water and it never came. The price is expensive too for how small the rooms are with no refrigerators or microwaves.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 27, 2015Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Radisson. I was disappointed to learn of your experience at our Hotel. Superior service, friendliness and delivering a consistent product are all critical elements of our business. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and discomfort you experienced during your stay. Your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate department managers and your concerns will be discussed in full detail at this week’s staff meeting. I am confident that the appropriate measures will be taken to correct your concerns in the future. Once again, thank you for your helpful comments. They truly are important to us. I hope you visit us again soon, and allow us the opportunity to provide the quality experience you expect from us.
- Susan CHyattsville“Great Place to Stay”ReviewedJanuary 19, 2015Trip type:BusinessAlways enjoy staying here. It has all the amenities I need and there are a variety of places to eat within walking distance that make it worthwhile. I've stayed here for business continually since 2001 and have rarely experienced problems. If I did, it was taken care of right away.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- James MClinton, United States“Nice hotel, overpriced”ReviewedJanuary 19, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThe hotel is OK. Dated furnishings, old carpet, but very clean. The cost of the hotel more matches a new updated hotel, not one of this level. Bed was very uncomfortable. We stayed here to be within walking distance of the work party we were attending.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJanuary 20, 2015Thank you for taking the time to submit a review on Trip Advisor James. Your feedback is very important to our continued improvement and success. I am truly sorry we did not provide you the value and service you deserve. I understand how frustrating this must have made your stay. We hope you can give us another chance when staying in the Quad Cities to earn your business and build your loyalty. Again, thank you for your review.
- Tracey L G“Decent place in the Quad Cities”ReviewedJanuary 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessI have stayed at this location several times. It is a nice stay, but not noteworthy. Rooms do not have fridges or microwaves, and are dated. The mattresses are awful. I jokingly call this the My Cousin Vinnie hotel due to the multiple trains that transit by each night and morning. There are quite a few nice restaurants within walking distance. The proximity to Rock Island Arsenal is great.StayedJanuary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1-5 of 61 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC