Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 568 traveler reviews
Ranked #29 of 32 hotels in Duluth
33% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Amanda HSaint Cloud, United States“Charming Old Building”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:CouplesI thought this place was neat. The round building gave the rooms and public areas lots of character and charm. The service was outstanding. While my room was certainly very clean, the whole place could use a good DEEP cleaning. I think it would go a long way to enhance the atmosphere. JJ Astor was FANTASTIC!StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Q3768SUwilliamg“Horrible Experience”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyWaited two hours for shuttle downtown with 5 kids! Attempted to eat breakfast at JJ Astor--after one hour of waiting, our food order had not even been placed. They comped us our chocolate milks! Do not recommend this place. I'm guessing experiences like this are common and probably the reason there are always rooms available when pricelining, etc. It is unfortunate because I had such high hopes for this family escape.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 21, 2015Thank you for your review. You do us a tremendous service by taking time out of your busy schedule to write. Please accept my personal apologies for the poor service you received in our restaurant, JJ Astor. I have learned from our Food and Beverage Director that on the date which you dined with us, we were experiencing a rare service staff shortage. I offer this explanation not as an excuse, but rather in hope that you will consider your experience an exception to our usually fine service. Again thank you for your comment. We look forward to the opportunity of providing you with an experience much more typical of the JJ Astor.
- Tim ADuluth, United States“Incredible service”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe service was absolutely incredible. Either Duluth is the nicest city on earth, or the employees that work at this Radisson are super human. Otherwise I need to fill 200 characters, and have already communicated the message I need to get across. If you do get the opportunity to stay here try JJ Astors. You will get a great view of the city, and the price is reasonable.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Cynthia Est paul, United States“GREAT stay.. food is delicious!”ReviewedFebruary 17, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel was great.. friendly staff and delicious food at the JJ Astor restaurant. The moving restaurant is so much fun. Pool and hot tub were great too. A really good family weekend getaway! Great place!StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Michelle KWoodbury, United States“Radisson - Duluth - No sleeping”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyHotel and staff are great. Beds are horrible!!!! Busy place with the restaurant on top, so should/could have more parking for actual hotels sleeping guests. Shuttle service was great and the rooms aren't bad; but very small bathroom. Will stay there again.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1-5 of 121 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC