An Easter Escape with luxury chocolate egg
Make the most of your egg-stended Easter weekend with a mini-break in London, Manchester or Guildford at Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels between 27th March - 12 April 2015.
Easter is the perfect time to enjoy a city break. As the weather starts to warm up and the flowers bloom, a stroll through the many parks and gardens makes for a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Or for those wanting to pack in as much as possible, Easter is your opportunity to enjoy the many attractions and shows before the summer crowds arrive.
Whatever your preference, we've got your accommodation covered when it comes to luxury hotels in central locations, each with its own distrinctive style and personality. To spread the Easter joy even further, we're leaving a special treat in your room upon arrival - a luxury chocolate Easter Egg from world-famous chocolatiers Charbonnel et Walker.
Your egg-cellent offer includes:
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a deluxe or standard room
- Complimentary room upgrade*
- Full English breakfast
- Charbonnel et Walker chocolate Easter Egg per room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
How to book:
Book securely online or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7666 2662 quoting 'Easter Package'
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Available for stays between 27th March - 12th April 2015
- Rate includes one night’s accommodation, full English breakfast, a chocolate Easter Egg per room and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- * Complimentary room upgrade is subject to availability
- Easter Egg pictured is for illustrative purposes only. Actual Easter Egg brand, flavour and design may vary.
- The credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival. If you are paying for someone else, please get in touch with our Central Reservations office on +44 (0) 20 7666 2662 for further assistance
- In the event of cancellation or no-show, no refund will be given
- Your statutory rights are not affected.