Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 424 traveler reviews
Ranked #20 of 89 hotels in Edmonton
72% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Tremayne PCalgary, Canada“Amazing Stay”ReviewedMay 21, 2015Trip type:Business- AMAZING hotel staff - been to a few hotels and by far best stay and staff ever, they went way out of their way for me (almost felt bad at times) and were very genuine and professional, best staff ever - great building - everything was new, nothing outdated - clean - very particular about this - no complains or doubts of anything here - great amenities in and out of hotel - close to shopping centres, highways, in hotel - pub, restaurants, sports and leisure, in room - a few very convenient things - I honestly can't say I had any issues, would go again and would recommend anyone searching for a good stay to go here.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 23, 2015Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to share your feedback. We pride out selves in offering excellent customer service and we really appreciate when our exceptional staff are recognized by our guests. We couldn’t be happier to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
- Chris Sedmonton, Canada“business travel”ReviewedMay 20, 2015Trip type:Businessgreat place business convention center is a superb place to host or attend a business meeting. the hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located. have stayed there lots and like it the Pub is a great place to eat and the health club equipped wellStayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 21, 2015Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about us. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We pride our selves in offering clean rooms, excellent services and outlets and are so happy you had the chance to enjoy them. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!
- C AWinnipeg, Canada“Nice hotel, could be better”ReviewedMay 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyGood location, easy to get around, with lots of things around it. Hotel staff seemed friendly, but my hotel room was not cleaned properly. They did not provide me with new glasses and the cutlery was left dirty on the counter. The pool is too small, bland and the area was too cold. There was a breeze that made it even more uncomfortable too. My family could not stay more than 15 minutes as my daughter was shivering too much. The Atrium restaurant and Lions Head pub was ok, the food was typical and only meant to be eaten out of convenience since there are many restaurants outside. Be aware of when the buffet ends, there is no warning. We paid full price only to be told the buffet was ending immediately after we got our first plate.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 15, 2015Thank you for taking time to do a review regarding your stay with us. I first would like to apologize for your room not being cleaned properly and no clean glasses. This is not typical of our housekeeping department and I can assure you it will be addressed with the team. We hope to see you back on your travels and that you will give us a second try. Thank you
- Farouk And Marg... GChicago, Illinois, United States“Voluntary”ReviewedMay 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyExcellent, Good service, pritty decorations, nice breakfast, and help at the front desk when asked for information. And much much more. I have no more to add. My wife also liked the room and the food.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 15, 2015Thank you for taking time to do a review on your stay with us. I am happy to see you really enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your kind comments to all of our staff who will certainly appreciate them. Please come back and see us again on your travels. Thank you
- Karen REdmonton, Canada“Great comfort and convenience”ReviewedMay 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessHotel has a great location, comfortable beds and good service for a rate that is not extravagant. Food provided at conference was excellent and the temperature in the meeting rooms was very well regulated. Overall a great stay.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 14, 2015Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel and for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to see you enjoyed your time at the Radisson Hotel Edmonton South. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1-5 of 134 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC