Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 324 traveler reviews
Ranked #15 of 48 hotels in Fargo
79% of travelers recommend
Certificate of Excellence 2015
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Laura SNewtown, United States“What else could have gone wrong?”ReviewedJune 27, 2015Trip type:FamilyAC was not cool enough at night, but worked well during day. Housekeeping took all but 1 bath towel & 2 hand towels, but did not clean or replace linens/towels. Sleep number bed failed first night and then just wasn't very comfortable when working. Zest's food service was slow and a al cart was not as hot as it should have been. Keypad on door failed and night manager's master key did not work, plus maintenance did not come until after we checked out. Shuttle dropped us off at the wrong wedding/church.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- anyad220“staff professional, helpful and friendly”ReviewedJune 25, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe hotel is located in a very lovely downtown so it was convenient. It was clean and provided great food. The staff, everyone from the desk staff to porters to lounge and restaurant and cleaning staff was incredibly friendly, positive and helpful. My husband had a couple medical emergencies that required a lot of specific accomodations and every aspect of staff was affected at some points and they all were professional, efficient and very, very helpful. I recommend it emphatically.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 26, 2015Thank you for your review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and everyone was a pleasure to work with. I hope your husband is doing better. Please stop back and see us again!
- Thomas MFargo, United States“Decent stay.”ReviewedJune 24, 2015Trip type:CouplesVery friendly staff, not so great of a cook. Any room service that was ordered however was excellent. The people at the front desk were very nice and very helpful. The hot tub and steam room were great. The jacuzzi in the suite was nice, however only produced water which was boiling lava hot (Similar to a hotpocket).StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 26, 2015Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you found our staff friendly and helpful. From what I understand from your review is that our food is inconsistent. I am very sorry for that. I will discuss this this with our General Manager and Executive Chef. I will also be sure to get our Engineering Department into your room to look into the water temperature issue. Thank you so much for bringing these things to my attention.
- 524jaqueliner“business meeting”ReviewedJune 23, 2015Trip type:BusinessI loved the sleep number bed. Hotel access- provides great access to downtown fargo and great service. They have a late night buffet from 11pm-3am, if you are interested in having a late night dinner. I would I would definitely stay again.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 24, 2015Thank you for the review. I appreciate your mention of the late night buffest that we offer from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am every Friday and Saturday. It is a nice buffet with various dinner and breakfast selections. I am happy the Sleep Number Beds were comfortable for you. We do offer both Sleep Number and non-Sleep Number Rooms. We will look for you again.
- Sandra FFargo, ND, United States“Personal”ReviewedJune 23, 2015Trip type:FamilyClean and comfortable with well trained staff who are knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. Easy to find off of interstate and back on! Near downtown area which is old/yet modernized with a city courtyard/park. Many places to eat in area.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJune 24, 2015Thank you for the review. We love our downtown location. It convenient for most events in the Fargo/Moorhead area. We are right in the middle of the revitalized downtown Fargo. There are unique shops, restaurants and lounges to walk to. Hope to see you again.
1-5 of 116 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC