Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 294 traveler reviews
Ranked #13 of 47 hotels in Fargo
79% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- George WBismarck, United States“Great Place”ReviewedApril 17, 2015Trip type:BusinessIf you are staying in Fargo stay at the Radisson. It's downtown location is great for restaurants and socializing. Plus if you need to go anywhere they have a shuttle. It is also centrally located for easy access to the Fargo Dome and the malls.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Brandon SDuluth, United States“Neat and Clean!”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe Radisson in Fargo was a very quaint and relaxed hotel. We got a nice room with a view of downtown Fargo and Moorhead which was nice. The decor was sophisticated and not too over the top. Staff was friendly and professional.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Terry SAlbuquerque, United States“Nice quiet, relaxing getaway!”ReviewedApril 14, 2015Trip type:FamilyThis is a very nice trendy Hotel with everything you need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The HD tv was perfect and the shampoo, conditioner and lotion was selection was relaxing. The food was excellent with a late night buffet and a fun well serviced bar/lounge to hang out in. Food, shops and night clubs are just down the street and the community is very nice. "Feels" like a 5 star hotel.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Paul Pwilton nd, United States“great place”ReviewedApril 11, 2015Trip type:Businessawesome service; great staff. clean room; helpful staff. really enjoyed my stay. thank you everyone. would recommend to everyone. great location. within walking distance to great restaurants and bars. great facilities also. Recently upgraded throughout. easy parkingStayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 13, 2015Thanks for the review. I do appreciate your accloades regarding your recent stay with us. We try our best to be all things to all guests. I am happy you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again.
- 955pennym“Learned why I don't own a sleep number bed”ReviewedApril 10, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe idea of Sleep Number Beds was intriguing. But, the were terrible! Worst sleep in my life, it felt like sleeping on a camp air mattress. Also, there was no fridge or microwave in the room, which I was hoping for. They are available for no charge when requested, but they had none available. The staff are very courteous and seem to genuinely care about us as customers, and were quiet hospitable. The health center is nice, but I can't figure out why they have 2 whirlpools, and huge empty space, and no pool. Overall, it was a fairly good stay, and I loved the location and convenience to downtown. We were in town visiting our college kids who have apartments downtown, so it was perfect for that.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 13, 2015Thank you for the review of our hotel and I am glad you had some questions and suggestions for us. We had a lap pool in that large area. We found that guests would not recognize it was a lap pool, which is smaller and provides a steady current to swim against, and not a regular pool for children to play. We decided to take out the lap pool and are in the process of expanding our fitness center to include more machines and upgrade the existing ones. I will certainly put in your profile you would like a refrigerator and microwave in your room upon check-in. I appreciate your feedback.
1-5 of 92 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC