Visit our Ft. Worth Hotel near Stockyards and Convention Center
The Radisson is located a short distance from Bass Performance Hall, excellent restaurants, shops and museums. We are also close to Sundance Square, downtown Fort Worth (six miles), Alliance Park and Mercantile Park. If you're interested in great nightlife, we are also near Stockyards Historic District and Billy Bob's Texas, the world's largest honky tonk. Guests also enjoy easy access to Six Flags Over Texas and Texas Motor Speedway.
Cotton Bowl Classic
Location: Cowboys Stadium
Attractions nearby our Ft. Worth hotel include:
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (9.7 mi)
Explore an extensive and fascinating collection of American Western work by well-known artists.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-1933
- Bass Performance Hall (5.5 mi)
See a show at one of the world's greatest opera houses.
Phone: +1 (817) 212-4325
- Cowtown Cottonpen Maze (4.3 mi)
Get lost (or watch your kids get lost) inside this Old Western cattle pen-style giant maze.
Phone: +1 (817) 624-6666
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (9.0 mi)
Experience the very first children's museum in Texas.
Phone: +1 (817) 255-9300
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (5.9 mi)
Watch the amazing architectural brilliance in downtown Fort Worth.
Phone: +1 (817) 392-MEET
- Fort Worth Zoo (9.4 mi)
Visit the oldest zoo in Texas, a place so fascinating that children and adults will want to stay for hours.
Phone: +1 (817) 759-7555
- Kimbell Art Museum (9.9 miles)
Called the "greatest museum building of the late 20th century," it houses a small but stunning art collection.
Phone: +1 (817) 332-8451
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (8.3 miles)
See fascinating modern art by the likes of Picasso and Pollock.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-9215
- National Cowgirl Museum (9.4 miles)
Visit the only museum in the world designed to honor American pioneer women.
Phone: +1 (817) 336-4475
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (19.7 miles)
Don't leave without making a splash at the greatest water park in town.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Six Flags Over Texas (20.6 miles)
Our hotel near Six Flags Over Texas allows you to experience both downtown Fort Worth and this incredible amusement park.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Stockyards National Historic District (4.2 miles)
Watch a daily cattle drive and find out what Fort Worth was like during its Wild West days. Then, visit Billy Bob's Texas, the largest honky-tonk in the world.
- Sundance Square (5.8 miles)
You'll find Fort Worth's most exciting restaurants, shopping and nightlife here.
- Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (4.2 miles)
All cowboys at heart should visit this museum dedicated to the Texas rodeo.
Phone: +1 (817) 626-7131
- Texas Motor Speedway (15.6 miles)
Feel the need for speed? Stay at our hotel near Texas Motor Speedway and check out the races and events.
Phone: +1 (817) 215-8510
- From DFW Airport: Take the airport exit south to 183 W, which will merge into loop 820 W; left lane exit I-35 W south, take Meacham Blvd exit, turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.
- From Downtown: Take I-35 W north; exit Meacham Blvd and turn left on the light passing the underpass. Hotel is on your left.
- From Denton: Take I-35 W south; immediately after the 820 look intersection take Meacham Blvd exit, turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.
- From West Fort Worth: Take loop 820 east and exit I-35 W south; take Meacham Blvd exit, turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.