Conveniently Located Stockyards Hotel in Fort Worth, Texas
Featuring an outstanding location near major attractions and business parks, the Radisson Hotel Fort Worth North - Fossil Creek makes it easy for you to explore all that the area has to offer. Only six miles away you'll find exciting downtown Fort Worth, home to premium shopping, dining and attractions like the renowned Sundance Square, the Water Gardens and Bass Performance Hall. If you're traveling on business, you will appreciate the hotel's proximity to Alliance Park, Mercantile Park and the Fort Worth Convention Center. The Radisson is also convenient to Billy Bob's Texas, the world's largest honky-tonk, as well as Texas Motor Speedway, Six Flags Over Texas and the Historic Stockyards.
This hotel in Fort Worth is convenient to the following attractions:
- Amon Carter Museum of American Art (9.7 mi)
Explore an extensive and fascinating collection of American Western work by well-known artists.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-1933
- Bass Performance Hall (5.5 mi)
See a show at one of the world's greatest opera houses.
Phone: +1 (817) 212-4325
- Cowtown Cottonpen Maze (4.3 mi)
Get lost (or watch your kids get lost) inside this Old Western cattle pen-style giant maze.
Phone: +1 (817) 624-6666
- Fort Worth Museum of Science and History (9.0 mi)
Experience the very first children's museum in Texas.
Phone: +1 (817) 255-9300
- Fort Worth Water Gardens (5.9 mi)
A feat of architecture and water art, the Water Gardens are a delight to stoll through while exploring in downtown Fort Worth.
Phone: +1 (817) 392-MEET
- Fort Worth Zoo (9.4 mi)
Visit the oldest zoo in Texas, a place so fascinating that children and adults will want to stay for hours.
Phone: +1 (817) 759-7555
- Kimbell Art Museum (9.9 miles)
Called the "greatest museum building of the late 20th century," the Kimbell houses a small but stunning art collection.
Phone: +1 (817) 332-8451
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (8.3 miles)
See fascinating modern art by the likes of Picasso and Pollock.
Phone: +1 (817) 738-9215
- National Cowgirl Museum (9.4 miles)
Visit the only museum in the world designed to honor American pioneer women.
Phone: +1 (817) 336-4475
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (19.7 miles)
Don't leave without making a splash at the greatest water park in town.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Six Flags Over Texas (20.6 miles)
The Radisson hotel near Six Flags Over Texas allows you to enjoy proximity to both downtown Fort Worth and this incredible amusement park.
Phone: +1 (817) 640-8900
- Stockyards National Historic District (4.2 miles)
This Stockyards hotel makes it easy to see the famed, daily cattle drive and find out what Fort Worth was like during its Wild West days. Afterwards, visit Billy Bob's Texas, the largest honky-tonk in the world.
- Sundance Square (5.8 miles)
You'll find Fort Worth's most exciting restaurants, shopping and nightlife on Sundance Square.
- Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame (4.2 miles)
All cowboys at heart should visit this museum, which is dedicated to the Texas rodeo.
Phone: +1 (817) 626-7131
- Texas Motor Speedway (15.6 miles)
Feel the need for speed? Stay at this hotel near Texas Motor Speedway and check out the races and events.
Phone: +1 (817) 215-8510
- From DFW Airport: Take the airport exit south to 183 W, which will merge into loop 820 W. Stay in the left lane to take the exit for I-35 W south. Take the Meacham Blvd exit and turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.
- From Downtown: Take I-35 W north; exit Meacham Blvd and turn left on the light passing the underpass. Hotel is on your left.
- From Denton: Take I-35 W south; immediately after the 820 look intersection take Meacham Blvd exit, turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.
- From West Fort Worth: Take loop 820 east and exit I-35 W south; take Meacham Blvd exit, turn right at light. Hotel is on your left.