Explore HotelBOOK NOW ▼▲
Conveniently located at our hotel in the downtown area, Kalamazoo Athletic Club is an 11,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness facility with an exclusive membership program. You'll enjoy personalized services that are tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to find your full potential.
Exercise equipment includes:
- Magnum Strength - free-weight system
- Nautilus - complete circuit of strength training machines
- Precor® - cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical, stair steppers and bikes
- Swimming - 21-yard swimming pool and large, 12-person whirlpool tub
Each cardio machine is equipped with a 15-inch TV screen for your exercise pleasure.The Kalamazoo Athletic Club also offers:
- Diet Planner
- Fitness Assessment
- Group exercise classes
- Microfit health and fitness assessments
- Nutritional counseling
- Personal training services
- Wellness Profile
Fitness Assessment - The Athletic Club will provide a complete summary of your personal fitness status, explaining your results in detail, along with ideas for moving forward. Cost is $50.
- 45-minute session
- Body composition, flexibility, blood pressure, heart rate, muscular strength and endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Includes biometrics such as height, weight and BMI
Wellness Profile - This motivational program analyzes current health behaviors and provides recommendations to reduce the risk of future disease or disability. Cost is $20.
- 20-minute session
- Includes focus areas on general wellness, exercise, nutrition and stress management
Diet Planner - This powerful program enables us to analyze diets and create exercise and nutrition plans. Cost is $75.
- One-hour session
- Includes data on more than 6,000 foods and 30 nutrients
Executive Program - If you're ready to make significant lifestyle changes, try this customized program, consisting of an assessment plan, followed by implementation in a personal tracking package. Cost varies upon selection of personal training package.
- Two separate 1-hour sessions
- Includes fitness assessment, wellness profile, diet planner and personal training
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Contact a Kalamazoo Athletic Club staff member:
- Matt Crowley - General Manager
Call the Radisson Plaza at Kalamazoo Center at +1 (269) 226-3184 for more information.