Explore HotelBOOK NOW ▼▲
Conveniently located at our hotel in the downtown area, Kalamazoo Athletic Club is an 11,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness facility with an exclusive membership program. Here, you can enjoy personalized services that are tailored to your specific needs, allowing you to find your full potential.
Exercise equipment includes:
- Magnum Strength - free-weight system
- Nautilus - complete circuit of strength training machines
- Precor® - cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical, stair steppers and bikes
- Swimming - 21-yard swimming pool and large, 12-person whirlpool tub
Each cardio machine is equipped with a 15-inch TV screen for your exercise pleasure.The Kalamazoo Athletic Club also offers:
- Diet Planner
- Fitness Assessment
- Group exercise classes
- Microfit health and fitness assessments
- Nutritional counseling
- Personal training services
- Wellness Profile
Fitness Assessment - The Athletic Club will provide a complete summary of your personal fitness status, explaining your results in detail, along with ideas for moving forward. Cost is $50.
- 45-minute session
- Body composition, flexibility, blood pressure, heart rate, muscular strength and endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Includes biometrics such as height, weight and BMI
Wellness Profile - This motivational program analyzes current health behaviors and provides recommendations to reduce the risk of future disease or disability. Cost is $20.
- 20-minute session
- Includes focus areas on general wellness, exercise, nutrition and stress management
Diet Planner - This powerful program enables us to analyze diets and create exercise and nutrition plans. Cost is $75.
- One-hour session
- Includes data on more than 6,000 foods and 30 nutrients
Executive Program - If you're ready to make significant lifestyle changes, try this customized program, consisting of an assessment plan, followed by implementation in a personal tracking package. Cost varies upon selection of personal training package.
- Two separate 1-hour sessions
- Includes fitness assessment, wellness profile, diet planner and personal training
Mon-Fri, 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sat, 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
Sun, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Contact a Kalamazoo Athletic Club staff member:
- Matt Crowley - General Manager
Call the Radisson Plaza at Kalamazoo Center at +1 (269) 226-3184 for more information.