Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 619 traveler reviews
Ranked #11 of 16 hotels in King of Prussia
48% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- jeh0vahkBaltimore, Maryland“Not Kid Friendly for Sure!”ReviewedJuly 01, 2015Trip type:FamilyIf I had to rate this hotel on a star scale, I would give it one star. With the amount I paid for three rooms, rooms should have confortable and air conditions units worked. I was very surprised of the conditions being that we've stayed at Radisson Hotels before. We were going to move after the first night,but there were no hotels available. We were discounted 1/2 off two nights although the front desk told us they would give us credit for those night. So after almost $1K later, We were very disappointed and will not stay at this location again.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Mary Hking of prussia, United States“lack of use of the swimming pool”ReviewedJuly 01, 2015Trip type:Solo travelThe hotel is great. I enjoyed staying at Radisson and the pool area is beautiful. However, there was a limited time use of the pool because of the Wedding ceremony. Radisson hotel should have two pools- one for ceremony and the other for guests so we can stay at the pool as long as we like. Yes I definitely will come back to King of Prussia Radisson hotel. They provide shuttle service to the mall which I enjoyed very much.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- William BHampstead, United States“Horrible Customer Service”ReviewedJune 30, 2015Trip type:CouplesUpon our arrival we were given a room with no running water. We waited an hour for it to be fixed and finally requested a new room/upgrade. We were given a downgraded room from King size to 2 double beds with no refrigerator nor microwave. This room had running water but no hot water. We requested yet another room with running water and hot water which we finally got. No apologies were made, nor upgrades, nor discounts offered. They didn't care. We came back to our room after visiting the casino to find all our personal bathroom items (toothbrush, razor, etc) arranged in a pattern on the bathroom counter. Housekeeping should not be touching guest's hygienic items. Horrible customer service and disrespectful employees. Will not be staying here again.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 03, 2015We apologize for the condition of the room and for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service.
- Robert OPennsylvania, United States“Four Star Hotels are Overrated”ReviewedJune 30, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayI reserved a night prior at a three star hotel that was closer to the event I went for, and had an extremely better experience. This hotel provides many amenities, but lacks the ability to provide acceptable service. The best thing about being stuffed in a stinky basement is that the privacy and seclusion makes it quiet and easier to sleep at night.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 03, 2015We are glad you had a quiet nights sleep. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service.
- Rebecca HSunbury, United States“One Night Stay”ReviewedJune 30, 2015Trip type:CouplesRoom was mediocre and wasn't really worth the money. The hotel was lovely and the staff was great. The sleep number bed was actually more of a hassle than a luxury. Would stay again if I could get a discounted price.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1-5 of 220 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC