Radisson Valley Forge Offers 20 Fantasy Suites in King of Prussia
Immerse yourself in your wildest dreams by reserving one of the Radisson hotel's exotic Fantasy Suites for your stay in King of Prussia. You'll be transported to a world of new possibilities where your imagination can take flight. Travel to Paris, Egypt, a deserted tropical island, Cape May, England or set sail on the Titanic. These unique Fantasy Suites are located on the top floor of the Radisson Hotel in Valley Forge and have no windows for the sake of privacy.
- Caesar's Palace - An antique gold lattice door welcomes you to this bright, serene haven. Mirrors are beautifully set into walls of soft, hand-painted murals of rolling hills shaded in aqua. A statue of Caesar is proudly displayed next to your luxurious, oval whirlpool.
- Cape May - Nestle into this delightful Victorian fantasy as white wood, wrought iron and wicker chairs surround you. Hydrangeas and vines climb up beautiful trellises surrounding a large whirlpool.
- The Cave - Sneak into this prehistoric cave featuring a leopard print, curvaceous couch, an imaginary wood-burning fire, stalactites, primitive cave art and a king-sized round bed.
- Cleopatra's Tent - Tan, gold and leopard skin prints, sheer tents around the bed, mirrors frosted with Egyptian scenes and bamboo walls filled with painted designs from the Pharaoh help to create a thousand fantasies.
- Cottage in the Woods - Get cozy in this classic, country "bed and breakfast" fantasy. A replica wood-burning stove, pine beams and a real screen door keep you close to your new home, far from the stresses of reality.
- Gilligan's Island - This suite features crates of wine bottles, shell lamps and fish nets that create a canopy for your bamboo bed. Toucan parrots, tropical flowers and remainders of trees that washed ashore decorate your island getaway.
- Hollywood - Golden Gates lead you to a period in Hollywood history where you couldn't turn without seeing gold and more gold. Add a little purple, pink and some more gold, and you have the sizzle and flash of Hollywood in its glory.
- King for a Night - The regal charm of merry old England finds its way into this suite. Victorian antiques are set majestically near a deep, red whirlpool with wood beams overhead.
- Leather and Lace - Find your way to this deep, dark dungeon as wood beams hang overhead and iron bars meet on your left and on your right.
- Love, Parisian Style - A country, Parisian, warm yellow suite detailed with flowered walls transports you to the French city of romance. A beautiful, blue sky and magnificent chandelier look down on this airy room, trimmed in antique gold crown molding.
- Nature's Kingdom - Slither into this jungle as trees and green bush keep you hidden. Decorated in desert neutrals, this is a visual safari for all of your senses.
- Pharaoh's Tomb - Ancient Egypt was not this romantic. Blacks, golds and tans, faux stone walls, hieroglyphics and Egyptian figures surround you.
- Reflections - Mirrors surround you above your bed and around your whirlpool. Classic touches accent this beautifully-appointed room. An elegant bed with a canopy is reflected throughout the many mirrors you'll find here.
- Russian Ice Castle - This fairytale suite comes alive. A sprinkling of crystal-like dust fills the walls of bright, white holiday lights, murals of blue castles and poetry on the walls: May Sweet Dreams Fall Upon You As You Rest in Harmony.
- Star Gazer - Buckle down to take the ride of a lifetime. As you board this spaceship donned in black, silver and metallic blue, you pass through a painting of our vast galaxy.
- Timbuktu - Enjoy this Arabian fantasy. Hand-painted camels and maps line the walls. An antique brass headboard, leopard prints, wicker, antiques and gold trims decorate this Middle Eastern suite.
- Titanic - One of the stars of the hotel's sea, this fantasy suite duplicates the stateroom from one of the most famous movies ever made. Enter through a white cabin door bearing an authentic porthole. A steel, spiral staircase stands to your right, and rich wood frames this handsomely-appointed getaway.
- Venus - Cherubic angels and hand-painted heavenly murals mirror the works of the famous Italian artist Botticelli. The suite of love includes an ornately decorated bed and round whirlpool.
are also available. Some do not have windows; however, they all have such business amenities as:
- Comfortable work chair
- Extra electrical outlets by desk
- High-speed Internet access (complimentary)
- iHome® Clock Radio with iPod/MP3 Connection
- Upgrade to best available room in hotel
- Spacious work desk