Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 241 traveler reviews
Ranked #3 of 15 hotels in Kitchener
69% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Katherine Wtoronto, Canada“Great business location”ReviewedFebruary 19, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe beds were fantastic. Worth staying overnight than commuting back to Toronto! The lunch served wasn't great, but that could have been based on what the company ordered. Overall, it was a good nights stay, and a good option if in the Kitchener/Waterloo area.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 23, 2015Dear Katherine W Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on your recent business stay. We are so pleased that you found our beds were fanatastic. A comfortable night stay is so very important. We look forward to seeing you and your company again when your travels bring you to our area.
- K6403FLashleyb“Pleasant Hotel”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe front office staff were friendly and attentive. Breakfast was the worst part of our stay. The staff seemed mildly incompetent and the food selection and quality was incredibly poor. Stay away from the breakfast bar. Order in-room dining or eat elsewhere. Besides a terrible breakfast experience our stay was positive and the hotel is clean and comfortable.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2015Dear K6403FLashleyb, We appreciate your feedback regarding our daily breakfast. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Food and Beverage department so they may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit we can exceed your expectations.
- Peggy ESt thomas, Canada“Brief stay for a wedding”ReviewedFebruary 16, 2015Trip type:CouplesThe staff were very curtious, the hotel was clean, and set at a high standard , which staff met without a problem. The only thing I might suggest is if there are going to be elevator operators, have them dress in uniform with identification. And the parking was a bit confusing. Not really clearly marked, and it was extremly cold, and it was a bit of a walk to get to the door. Breakfast was delicious, and made the trip home much easier to start out on a full stomach with a wide variety of food to choose from.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2015Dear Peggy E, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and the breakfast in the morning. I am sorry about any confusion we may have caused as we do not have elevator operators at this hotel and we apologize that you were not satisfied with our parking. Your comments are valued and I have passed them along to our Maintenance Manager to be used to consider improvements in the future. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area! Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- ellenclareogOttawa, Canada“Excllent Value”ReviewedFebruary 10, 2015Trip type:FamilyComfortable, clean room. Good service at the desk. Excellent coffee and good breakfast. The hotel was farther from the Grand River Hospital than we were led to believe but that wasn't the fault of Radisson. We thought we were talking to Radisson when we booked but we were talking to Expedia. Expedia misled us on several things. They didn't know there were restaurants in the hotel; they didn't know breakfast was included; they told us the hotel was a 15 minute walk from the hospital. All to say I thought I was talking to the hotel in Kitchener when, in fact, I was talking to Expedia. It's always better to talk to the hotel itself.StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2015Dear ellenclareog, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and apologize for the disappointing service you received when making your reservation. To book any future reservations through our hotel directly please contact us at 519-894-9500. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to the area! Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
- Darrell RMilverton, Canada“Another great experience”ReviewedFebruary 09, 2015Trip type:CouplesMy Wife and I have stayed at this Radisson a number of times because we like the location and especially the people that work there. We have always been treated very well and I do intend on returning!StayedFebruary 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelFebruary 17, 2015Dear Darrell R, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us again. We enjoy having you as our guests and always look forward to your next stay! Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
1-5 of 66 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC