London Pass package - 2 nights' stay and entry to 60 London attractions included
Stay in some of London's most central and desirable locations, in a luxury hotel, each with its own unique story that compliments its history and surroundings - and that is within walking distance of many of London's top attractions.
With so much to see and do in London, no one wants to waste time queuing to buy tickets and enter attractions. The London Pass gives you 2 days to explore up to 60 of London's top attractions with fast tracked entry to many, saving you time and money.
Take a cruise down the Thames and visit the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Kensington Palace, The Museum of London, Windsor Castle, Churchill War Rooms, The London Transport Museum, The London Bridge and Tower Bridge Experiences, Kew Gardens, London Zoo, Charles Dickens Museum and many, many more. View full list of inclusions. It also gives you discounts with shops, tours and other attractions.
This offer is available for bookings of 2 nights or more between 23rd October - 1st November 2015.
The 2 night London Pass package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 nights (minimum)
- Full English breakfast
- 2-day London Pass per person*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Club Carlson or Frequent Flyer points
How to book
Use the booking panel to the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7666 2662 quoting '2 Day London Pass Package'.
Collecting your London Pass
Please note, you will be given a voucher to exchange for the 2-day London Pass which needs to be collected from The London Pass Redemption Desk, close to Leicester Square tube station. One of our team will be happy to give you directions.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rate includes a minimum of two night’s accommodation, breakfast each morning, a 2-day London pass per person per stay (maximum of two passes per stay*) and VAT
- Rates may vary by season and size of room.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (UK time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival.
- Guests will be given a voucher for their London Pass upon check-in, which guests can exchange for their 2 day London pass at the visitor centre. Please note, the London Pass must be used over two consecutive days.
- For full details of the included attractions and discounts the London Pass offers, terms and conditions of the pass, along with an outline of the potential savings available by using the pass, please visit www.londonpass.com
- Stay dates are valid between 23rd October - 1st November 2015.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please keep your London Pass safe, as lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. It may only be used by the cards signatory. Your London Pass is valid for consecutive calendar days as appropriate. Plan your itinerary carefully. Your pass is activated from first use (scan barcode). Activation is recommended first thing in the morning to make maximum use of the card benefits.
If you experience any difficulties when using the card, please contact the customer services helpdesk on 0207 293 0972. The London Pass entitles holders admission to attractions without further payment. Admission is subject to the pass being valid and there being sufficient value remaining on the card. The London Pass provides you with entry to attractions for two consecutive days. It is not valid for return visits to any facility. Visits to facilities are voluntary and at the card holder's risk