Stay at Hotel's Convenient Location in Northwest Atlanta
Whether you're visiting nearby corporate headquarters for companies such as Lockheed Martin and The Home Depot or bringing the whole family for a thrill-a-minute at Six Flags Over Georgia, the Radisson Hotel Atlanta Northwest makes a comfortable and convenient home base. Take in a show at the Art Deco Strand Theatre, see the Braves play baseball at Turner Field or drive to the Georgia Aquarium to watch the unexpectedly beautiful beluga whales. Shoppers are spoiled for choice and can find the perfect splurge at Lenox Square, Phipps Plaza or Cumberland malls. Visiting on business? The Radisson is also convenient to the Georgia World Congress Center, the Cobb County Civic Center and the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Don't miss these outstanding Atlanta area attractions:
- Cobb County Civic Center (2.2 miles)
Take in a local play, sporting event or collector's show at this theater and convention space near the Radisson. The civic center is also home to four free, lighted outdoor tennis courts.
Phone: +1 (770) 525-8450
- Cobb Galleria Centre (6 miles)
This beautifully designed, 320,000-square-foot convention center features an expansive exhibit hall, a gallery with floor-to-ceiling windows, multiple meeting rooms and an elegant ballroom with an open-air terrace.
Phone: +1 (770) 955-8000
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base (3.6 miles)
Named in honor of a WWII pilot who died near Sicily, this base is the home of the 94th Airlift Wing and the Twenty-Second Air Force headquarters, in addition to Marine and Navy reserve units and portions of the Georgia Army National Guard.
Phone: +1 (678) 655-5000
- Georgia Aquarium (15.5 miles)
This unbelievable playground for underwater adventures is the world's largest aquarium, with over 120,000 animals that represent over 500 species, including beluga whales and great hammerhead sharks.
Phone: +1 (404) 581-4000
- Georgia World Congress Center (16.6 miles)
Atlanta's premier convention center, the Georgia World Congress Center is the fourth largest convention space in the US.
Phone: +1 (404) 223-4000
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
For a fascinating glimpse into the latter stages of the American Civil War, head to the battlefield park at Kennesaw Mountain. Though heavily outnumbered, Confederate forces scored a victory against General William Tecumseh Sherman and the Union army during June 1864.
Phone: +1 (770) 427-4686
- Marietta on the Square (3.4 miles)
Also called Glover Park, Marietta Square is filled with quaint boutique shops, picturesque houses and museums, including the Gone With The Wind Museum.
Phone: +1 (770) 429-1115
- Six Flags Over Georgia (19.4 miles)
Famed for steel coasters Goliath and Mind Bender, this amusement park is a non-stop thrill ride for adults and kids alike.
Phone: +1 (770) 739-3400
- Six Flags Whitewater (2 miles)
Featuring 69 acres of wet-and-wild waterpark excitement, Six Flags Whitewater ensures hours of fun in the sun with a wave pool, Little Hooch lazy river (named after the nearby Chattahoochee River) and Dragon's Tail speed slides.
Phone: +1 (770) 590-4067
- Stone Mountain Theme Park (32.2 miles)
World famous for its Laser Show Spectacular, Stone Mountain also offers a Swiss-built cable car ride, riverboat cruises and a ropes adventure course.
Phone: +1 (770) 498-5690
- Turner Field (18.4 miles)
Take yourself out to the ball game at this home of Atlanta Braves baseball.
Phone: +1 (404) 522-7630
- World of Coca-Cola (15.4 miles)
Kids love tasting all of the flavors Coca-Cola makes—some delicious, some wild—at the home of Atlanta's most-visited tourist attraction.
Phone: +1 (404) 676-5151
Nearby Shopping and Spa Services
Nearby Golf Courses
Directions to the Hotel
- From the North: Take I-75 southbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell/GA 120 Loop). Turn right (west) towards Marietta on GA 120 Loop/South Marietta Street. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the South: Take I-75 northbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell). On the exit ramp, stay left towards Southern Polytechnic/Marietta. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the West: Take GA 120 Loop (South Marietta Parkway) eastbound to Franklin Road. Turn right onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the East: Take GA 120 loop (South Marietta Parkway) westbound to Franklin Road. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.