Explore the Atlanta Area from This Hotel's Ideal Location
Perfectly situated in beautiful Marietta, the Radisson Atlanta Northwest is a great home base for exploring the Atlanta area. The hotel's convenient location places you just minutes from top attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, Six Flags Whitewater, Six Flags Over Georgia and Turner Field. Additionally, the Radisson is close to top shopping destinations like the Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and the Cumberland Mall, as well as the boutique shops of Marietta Square. If you're traveling on business, you're sure to appreciate easy access to companies like Lockheed Martin and The Home Depot. Visiting for an event? This hotel is also near the Georgia World Congress Center, the Cobb County Civic Center and the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Don't miss these popular Atlanta-area attractions:
- Cobb County Civic Center (2.2 miles)
Take in a local play or a major at this theater and convention space near the Radisson. The civic center is also home to four free, lighted outdoor tennis courts.
Phone: +1 (770) 525-8450
- Cobb Galleria Centre (6 miles)
This 320,000-square-foot convention center features an expansive exhibit hall, a gallery with floor-to-ceiling windows, multiple meeting rooms and a ballroom with an open-air terrace.
Phone: +1 (770) 955-8000
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base (3.6 miles)
This air base is the home of the 94th Airlift Wing and the Twenty-Second Air Force headquarters, in addition to Marine and Navy reserve units and portions of the Georgia Army National Guard.
Phone: +1 (678) 655-5000
- Georgia Aquarium (15.5 miles)
Be sure to visit the world's largest aquarium, with over 120,000 animals representing more than 500 species, including beluga whales and hammerhead sharks.
Phone: +1 (404) 581-4000
- Georgia World Congress Center (16.6 miles)
Atlanta's premier convention center, the Georgia World Congress Center is the fourth-largest convention space in the US.
Phone: +1 (404) 223-4000
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
Civil War buffs love this historic battlefield park at Kennesaw Mountain, where Confederate forces scored a victory against Union General William Tecumseh Sherman in 1864.
Phone: +1 (770) 427-4686
- Marietta on the Square (3.4 miles)
Also called Glover Park, Marietta Square is filled with quaint boutique shops, picturesque houses and museums, including the Gone With The Wind Museum.
Phone: +1 (770) 429-1115
- Six Flags Over Georgia (19.4 miles)
Famed for steel coasters Goliath and Mind Bender, this amusement park is a non-stop thrill ride for adults and kids alike.
Phone: +1 (770) 739-3400
- Six Flags Whitewater (2 miles)
Featuring 69 acres of wet-and-wild waterpark excitement, Six Flags Whitewater ensures hours of fun in the sun with a wave pool, a lazy river and speed slides.
Phone: +1 (770) 590-4067
- Stone Mountain Theme Park (32.2 miles)
World famous for its Laser Show Spectacular, Stone Mountain also offers a Swiss-built cable car ride, riverboat cruises and a ropes adventure course.
Phone: +1 (770) 498-5690
- Turner Field (18.4 miles)
Take yourself out to the ball game at this home of the MLB's Atlanta Braves baseball team.
Phone: +1 (404) 522-7630
- World of Coca-Cola (15.4 miles)
Kids love tasting all of the flavors Coca-Cola makes—some delicious, some wild—at the home of Atlanta's most-visited tourist attraction.
Phone: +1 (404) 676-5151
Directions to the Hotel
- From the North: Take I-75 southbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell/GA 120 Loop). Turn right (west) towards Marietta on GA 120 Loop/South Marietta Street. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the South: Take I-75 northbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell). On the exit ramp, stay left towards Southern Polytechnic/Marietta. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the West: Take GA 120 Loop (South Marietta Parkway) eastbound to Franklin Road. Turn right onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the East: Take GA 120 loop (South Marietta Parkway) westbound to Franklin Road. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
Nearby Golf Courses
Nearby Shopping and Spa Services