Explore AreaBOOK NOW ▼▲
Explore the Atlanta area from hotel's location
Offering the perfect home base for exploring the Atlanta area, our hotel's convenient location places you just minutes from the Georgia Aquarium, Six Flags Whitewater, Six Flags Over Georgia and Turner Field. Plus, you can easily shop the Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza and the Cumberland Mall, as well as the boutique shops of Marietta Square.
Our hotel provides easy access to companies like Lockheed Martin and The Home Depot as well as venues like the Georgia World Congress Center, the Cobb County Civic Center and the Cobb Galleria Centre.
Don't miss these popular Atlanta-area attractions:
- Six Flags Whitewater (2 miles)
Featuring 69 acres of wet-and-wild waterpark excitement, Six Flags Whitewater ensures hours of fun in the sun.
Phone: +1 (770) 590-4067
- Cobb County Civic Center (2.2 miles)
Take in a play at this theater and convention space. The civic center is also home to four free, lighted outdoor tennis courts.
Phone: +1 (770) 525-8450
- Marietta on the Square (3.4 miles)
Also called Glover Park, Marietta Square is filled with quaint boutique shops, picturesque houses and museums, including the Gone With The Wind Museum.
Phone: +1 (770) 429-1115
- Dobbins Air Reserve Base (3.6 miles)
This air base is the home of the 94th Airlift Wing and the Twenty-Second Air Force headquarters, in addition to reserve units and portions of the Georgia Army National Guard.
Phone: +1 (678) 655-5000
- Cobb Galleria Centre (6 miles)
This 320,000-square-foot convention center features an expansive exhibit hall, a gallery with floor-to-ceiling windows, multiple meeting rooms and a ballroom with an open-air terrace.
Phone: +1 (770) 955-8000
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park (6.1 miles)
Civil War buffs love this historic battlefield park at Kennesaw Mountain, where Confederate forces scored a victory against the Union in 1864.
Phone: +1 (770) 427-4686
- World of Coca-Cola (15.4 miles)
Try all of the flavors Coca-Cola makes—some delicious, some wild—at the home of Atlanta's most-visited tourist attraction.
Phone: +1 (404) 676-5151
- Georgia Aquarium (15.5 miles)
Be sure to visit the world's largest aquarium, with over 120,000 animals, including beluga whales and hammerhead sharks.
Phone: +1 (404) 581-4000
- Georgia World Congress Center (16.6 miles)
The Georgia World Congress Center is the fourth-largest convention space in the US.
Phone: +1 (404) 223-4000
- Turner Field (18.4 miles)
Take yourself out to the ball game at this home of the MLB's Atlanta Braves baseball team.
Phone: +1 (404) 522-7630
- Six Flags Over Georgia (19.4 miles)
Famed for steel coasters Goliath and Mind Bender, this amusement park is a non-stop thrill ride for adults and kids alike.
Phone: +1 (770) 739-3400
- Stone Mountain Theme Park (32.2 miles)
World famous for its Laser Show Spectacular, Stone Mountain also offers a Swiss-built cable car ride, riverboat cruises and a ropes adventure course.
Phone: +1 (770) 498-5690
- MARTA with transfers to Cobb County Transit (0.01 mile)
- Greyhound (1.2 miles)
- Amtrak (19 miles)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (25 miles)
Directions to the Hotel
- From the North: Take I-75 southbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell/GA 120 Loop). Turn right (west) towards Marietta on GA 120 Loop/South Marietta Street. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the South: Take I-75 northbound to Exit 263 (Marietta/Roswell). On the exit ramp, stay left towards Southern Polytechnic/Marietta. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the West: Take GA 120 Loop (South Marietta Parkway) eastbound to Franklin Road. Turn right onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.
- From the East: Take GA 120 loop (South Marietta Parkway) westbound to Franklin Road. Turn left onto Franklin Road. Turn left onto Parkway Place. The hotel is on the left.