Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 128 traveler reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Menomonee Falls
88% of travelers recommend
Certificate of Excellence 2015
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- 373philipmMenomonee Falls, Wisconsin“Over Prices, Rude and Noisy”ReviewedMay 18, 2015Trip type:CouplesCheck in took too long, the room was not ready even after 5PM, the bartender was rude and the hotel was extremely noisy even after 10PM and it took several calls for something to respond. I would not recommend this property.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 19, 2015We thank you for taking the time to review our property. We had a packed house this weekend and apologize on behalf of the entire staff for the slower than usual service and added amount of noise. We are looking into response times with the entire staff and know that we are capable of doing better.
- Madeline BMenomonee Falls, United States“Overall Good”ReviewedMay 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyI would recommend this hotel. The rooms are nice, clean and updated. I love the bathrooms. The hotel staff are nice. You get your occasional hiccup and sometimes a snippety manager but overall it is a nice place. I would stay again.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 18, 2015Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We thank you for choosing the Radisson here in Menomonee Falls for your travel needs while in the area and hope to see you next time.
- Joe CChicago, Illinois“Great Modern Hotel”ReviewedMay 13, 2015Trip type:BusinessThe staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room was updated and clean. I ate dinner and lunch at the attached restaurant and both times had great fast service. The only downfall was the internet connection was a bit slow, it seemed better in the meeting room than in guest room.StayedMay 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMay 15, 2015Thank you so much for your kind review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our modern rooms and attached restaurant. I have let my IT department know about the slow internet in the guest rooms and expect improvement. We hope to see you the next time your travel needs bring you to the area.
- Kenneth MBrighton, United States“Restaurant not on par with the rest of the hotel!”ReviewedApril 20, 2015Trip type:BusinessRooms are nice. The restaurant is mediocre. They could raise this rating simply by serving the food hot and in a timely manner. The breakfast buffet has an adequate selection, but the main entrees were not kept supplied and the eggs and sausage were lukewarm at best. We ordered form the menu and the food was still not served hot!StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 22, 2015We thank you for taking time to review our property. The only way that we can correct our flaws is if people let us know. On behalf of our entire staff we apologize for the issues that you encountered in the restaurant, and the items have been discussed with the Restaurant Manager, and the Kitchen Manager. We hope to see you the next time your travel needs bring you to our area.
- Karla GMilwaukee, United States“Excellent Hotel”ReviewedApril 18, 2015Trip type:BusinessVery friendly, professional and engaging staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. Great décor and warm environment. Bed was very comfortable. I had a great night's sleep. Will definitely choose this hotel again.StayedApril 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelApril 20, 2015Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you got a great nights sleep and look forward to seeing you the next time that your travel needs bring you to Menomonee Falls.
1-5 of 49 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC