Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 392 traveler reviews
Ranked #5 of 22 hotels in Merrillville
54% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Joy JEllicott City, United States“Awesome”ReviewedJuly 04, 2015Trip type:BusinessI've stayed at this hotel 4 consecutive years in a row. I love the location. Outback is across the street. Chick Fil A, Wal Mart, Target, CVS....all within a mile. The beds are the best ANYWHERE! I will return again and again. The staff is extremely attentive as well.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Voneita WChicago, United States“Hotel Survey at Radisson Merrillville IN”ReviewedJuly 02, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayMy stay at the Radisson was good overall. The staff consistently greeting guests in passing. I liked this a lot! The food was good too. I just wish they would bill or place a hold regarding payment for services upon departure or 1 day before the guest is scheduled to depart.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 04, 2015Good Day Voneita, Thank you for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your time here at the Radisson and that our staff was able to provide you with the service you deserve. I will review your billing concerns with our team to ensure satisfaction in the future! Judson Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel 219.769.6311
- 843theresad“Nice Place To Stay”ReviewedJuly 02, 2015Trip type:BusinessIf you're looking for a nice place to stay this would be the place. It's in the mist of some very good restaurants, stores for shopping and the highway for traveling. The service is very good friendly our group rate was very reasonable. And the rooms were clean.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 04, 2015Good Day, Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and our location in the area! We hope you return to us again in the future! Judson Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel 219.769.6311
- melvinshirleyricepMadison“Conference”ReviewedJuly 01, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayThe conference room was very comfortable during our meeting but the carpet need to be clean or replace. The room stay was good but they need to either do a deep cleaning or upgrade. The service was excellent all employee met all of my needs with a very pleasant out look on each matter.StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 04, 2015Good Day Melvin, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your conference with us at the Radisson Hotel and that our staff was able to meet your needs. We have plans to revamp our meeting space over the next few months. We hope to see you again soon! Judson Front Office Manager Radisson Hotel 219.769.6311
- 577daveo“radisson....might as well been motel 6”ReviewedJune 30, 2015Trip type:Friends getawayI was in a wedding reception at the hotel which started at 6pm...we arrived at 530 to tidy up and change before the reception. our room was not ready (check in should be 4pm)..... major inconvenience... was not ready til 7pm, well into the start of the reception. hotel staff did not care at all... like it did not matter to them... they took 10 bucks off like that was the point .... gee thanks ...for nothing... beware of this hotel...and to think how much money they made for the wedding I attended...StayedJune 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelJuly 03, 2015We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff when checking in. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service.
1-5 of 167 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC