Weddings & Social EventsJETZT BUCHEN ▼▲
Wedding guidelines at hotel's location in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- All ballroom reservations require a minimum purchase of food and beverages, including tax and gratuity.
- Band or DJ must set up prior to the serving of dinner.
- Event setup and delivery may begin as early as 3:30 p.m.
- Event times: You may begin as early as 5 p.m. and end no later than midnight.
- The hotel can accommodate a head table with a maximum of 14 people in the Tuscany Ballroom and a head table with a maximum of 12 people in the Venetian Ballroom.
- The hotel extends to the wedding couple a complimentary suite for your wedding night, which also includes a bottle of house champagne.
- The hotel offers sit-down or semi sit-down dinners, hors d'oeuvres, a European buffet or custom menus.
- The hotel requires a $1,000 deposit with signed contract to confirm space on a definite basis, with full pre-payment of meals due one week before your function.
- The hotel uses 72" round tables that each seat eight to 12 people, white linen tablecloths and fan-fold napkins. China table settings and flatware are used. Colored linens are available at an extra charge.
- Linen skirting overlay, greens and ice sculptures are available in the Enhancement Package.
- A maximum of 240 people can dine in the Venetian Ballroom.
- A maximum of 250 people can dine in the Tuscany Ballroom, with 10 at each table.
- Semi sit-down: This option has all the elegance of a sit-down, with linen fan-fold napkins, water glasses with lemons and butter roses. For guest convenience, salads, coffee, tea and milk are served individually at the table along with baskets of rolls. Tables are called one at a time to walk through the buffet to select cold salads, vegetables, potatoes and entrees. This style of dining offers the look of a sit-down with the variety and elegance of a buffet.
- Sit-down: This option includes linens, fan-fold napkins, water glasses with lemons and butter roses.
- There is no charge to cut and serve the wedding cake with dinner. However, if the cake is to be served later in the evening, there will be a $75 charge. All cakes must be baked by a licensed commercial baker.
For more information about our hotel's guidelines, contact the Radisson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, at +1 (414) 351-6960.