Minneapolis Hotel near Target Field and Target Center
Make your escape to the Radisson Plaza and enjoy convenient Minneapolis accommodations nestled in the heart of the entertainment, shopping and business district of the city. While staying at this hotel near the Metrodome, you will be within walking distance of top Minneapolis attractions, including Hennepin Avenue's famous Orpheum Theater and State Theater and nearby shops, as well as the Mall of America Field, the Target Center and even Macy's right next door. The hotel is also near Target Field, which can easily be accessed from the Radisson Plaza via the city's climate-controlled skyway system.Your Radisson Plaza Minneapolis accommodations are just minutes from the following:
- Guthrie Theatre (1.3 miles, 15-minute walk)
Founded in 1963, this local theater hosts performances of well-known plays each year.
Phone: +1 (612) 377-2224
- Hennepin Theatre District (3 blocks, 5-minute walk) - hennepintheatretrust.org
If you enjoy theater, this is the place for you. Well-known plays, Broadway shows and concerts are always on the calendar.
Phone: +1 (612) 373-5600
- Mall of America (13.1 miles, 20-minute drive)
One of the nation's most famous shopping destinations, the Mall of America is a great place to spend a day (or two). Easy and affordable access is available via a Light Rail station located just two blocks from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (952) 883-8800
- Mill City Museum (1.2 miles, 15-minute walk)
Built in 1880 as the world's largest flour mill, this museum is now a fascinating attraction for the whole family.
Phone: +1 (612) 341-7555
- Minneapolis Convention Center (1.1 miles, 10-minute walk)
Our proximity to the Minneapolis Convention Center makes us perfect for guests attending conventions and conferences.
Phone: +1 (612) 335-6000
- Minnesota Zoo (19.3 miles, 25-minute drive)
Get up close and personal with all of the animals at the Minnesota Zoo.
Phone: +1 (952) 431-9500
- Mississippi Mile (6 blocks, 10-minute walk)
This charming riverfront district offers walking and biking trails and many historic sights to see.
Phone: +1 (612) 673-5123
- MOA Field (Metrodome) (1.1 miles, 15-minute walk)
While staying at this hotel near the Metrodome, catch an exciting Minnesota Vikings football game at this Minneapolis landmark.
Phone: +1 (612) 332-0386
- Target Center (2 blocks, 5-minute walk)
Within walking distance of our hotel, Target Center is the home of the Minnesota Timberwolves and hosts a variety of concerts and special programs.
Phone: +1 (612) 673-0900
- Target Field (3 blocks, 5-minute walk)
Target Field is the new home of the Minnesota Twins MLB team.
Phone: +1 (800) 33-TWINS
- Walker Art Center & Sculpture Garden (1.3 miles, 15-minute walk)
Opened in 1927, this gallery displays works by modern artists, including Picasso.
Phone: +1 (612) 375-7600
- Warehouse District (0.5 miles, 10-minute walk)
Just a short walk from the hotel, this exciting area is full of restaurants, bars and nightlife.
Phone: +1 (612) 334-3131
- Aveda Institute (1.5 miles)
Phone: +1 (612) 378-7401
- Juut Salon & Spa (2 blocks)
Phone: +1 (612) 332-3512
- Premier Salon (1 block, located in Macy’s on fourth floor)
Phone: +1 (612) 375-3400