Explore New England From Hotel's Location in Nashua
Whether you're vacationing in New England with your family or doing business at nearby Hewlett Packard and Lockheed Martin, you're sure to appreciate the Radisson hotel's central location in Nashua. This hotel offers easy access to the Boston area as well as local highlights like skiing at Nashoba Valley and tax-free shopping at Pheasant Lane Mall. You can also explore the Anheuser-Busch Brewery, visit amusement parks like Canobie Lake Park and Fun World, or try indoor skydiving at SkyVenture New Hampshire—all located just a short drive from the Radisson.
During your stay, be sure to visit:
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (10.2 miles)
Take a tour of the brewery and Clydesdale Hamlet to learn more about one of America's most successful beers.
Phone: +1 (603) 595-1202
- Canobie Lake Park (16.8 miles)
Bring the whole family to this amusement park, which dates back to the early twentieth century.
Phone: +1 (603) 893-3506
- Daniel Webster College (7.7 miles)
Interested in degrees like mechanical engineering and aviation flight operations? Stay at the Radisson and visit this nearby college.
Phone: +1 (800) 325-6876
- Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum (7.5 miles)
This fascinating museum is the home of the Nashua Historical Society and offers an impressive research library.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-0015
- Fun World (1.3 miles)
Great for a child's birthday party or an entertaining family outing, Fun World offers a playground, rides, a snack bar, video games and more.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-1940
- Hollis Flea Market (14 miles)
Spend a nice day shopping at New Hampshire's biggest open-air flea market.
Phone: +1 (603) 465-7813
- Holman Stadium (Nashua Pride Baseball) (7.3 miles)
Come cheer on the Nashua Pride, the 2007 Can-Am League champions.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-2255
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area (19.8 miles)
If you love hitting the slopes, be sure to check out Nashoba Valley, which also offers a variety of fun summer activities.
Phone: +1 (978) 692-3033
- Pheasant Lane Mall (1.8 miles)
Enjoy New Hampshire's tax-free shopping at this large mall, which is visited by more than 10 million customers every year.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-2331
- SkyVenture New Hampshire (1.1 miles)
You don't have to be an experienced skydiver to enjoy "flying" in this vertical wind tunnel that is completely indoors.
Phone: +1 (603) 897-0002
- BAE Systems/Info and Electronic (0.6 miles)
- Critical Care Systems Inc. (0.6 miles)
- Dover Electronics (2.9 miles)
- E-Copy (0.3 miles)
- Game Creek Video Corporation (3.8 miles)
- PenWell Publishing Advanced Technology Division (0.7 miles)