Choose the Radisson for Convenient Nashua Lodging
Explore historic New England from the Radisson Hotel Nashua, which offers easy access to all of New Hampshire and the Boston area. Just minutes away, you'll find great attractions like Canobie Lake Park and Fun World, indoor skydiving at SkyVenture New Hampshire, skiing at Nashoba Valley and tax-free shopping at Pheasant Lane Mall. Our hotel is only 15 minutes from Daniel Webster College, perfect for prospective students, and we are just minutes from several corporations, including Hewlett Packard and Lockheed Martin.
Guests lodging in Nashua enjoy proximity to the following attractions:
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (10.2 miles)
Take a guided or self-guided tour of the brewery and Clydesdale Hamlet to learn more about one of America's favorite beers.
Phone: +1 (603) 595-1202
- Canobie Lake Park (16.8 miles)
Children and adults alike will have a great time at this amusement park that dates back to the early twentieth century.
Phone: +1 (603) 893-3506
- Daniel Webster College (7.7 miles)
Interested in degrees like mechanical engineering and aviation flight operations? Stay at our hotel and visit this area college.
Phone: +1 (800) 325-6876
- Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum (7.5 miles)
Learn about Nashua's industrial history through the artifacts and research library at this museum, which is also the home of the Nashua Historical Society. Visit the Abbot-Spaulding House next door if you have a chance.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-0015
- Fun World (1.3 miles)
Great for a child's birthday party or entertaining family outing, Fun World offers a playground, rides, snack bar, video games and more.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-1940
- Hollis Flea Market (14 miles)
Come shop at New Hampshire's biggest open-air flea market.
Phone: +1 (603) 465-7813
- Holman Stadium (Nashua Pride Baseball) (7.3 miles)
Come cheer on the Nashua Pride, the 2007 Can-Am League champions.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-2255
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area (19.8 miles)
If you love hitting the slopes, be sure to check out Nashoba. It offers summer activities as well.
Phone: +1 (978) 692-3033
- Pheasant Lane Mall (1.8 miles)
Enjoy New Hampshire's tax-free shopping at this large mall, which is visited by more than 10 million customers every year.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-2331
- SkyVenture New Hampshire (1.1 miles)
You don't have to be an experienced skydiver to enjoy "flying" in this vertical wind tunnel that is completely indoors.
Phone: +1 (603) 897-0002
Nearby corporations include:
- BAE Systems/Info and Electronic (0.6 miles)
- Critical Care Systems Inc. (0.6 miles)
- Dover Electronics (2.9 miles)
- E-Copy (0.3 miles)
- Game Creek Video Corporation (3.8 miles)
- PenWell Publishing Advanced Technology Division (0.7 miles)