Explore the Area from the Radisson Hotel in Nashua, NH
Conveniently located within easy access of New Hampshire attractions as well as the Boston area, the Radisson Hotel Nashua is an ideal home base for exploring historic New England. Spend a day skiing at nearby Nashoba Valley, see the Anheuser-Busch Brewery or do some tax-free shopping at Pheasant Lane Mall. If you're looking for a rush, try indoor skydiving at SkyVenture New Hampshire or visit Canobie Lake Park and Fun World. In addition, the hotel is only minutes from Daniel Webster College and several corporations, including Hewlett Packard and Lockheed Martin.
During your stay at this hotel in Nashua, enjoy proximity to:
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery (10.2 miles)
Take a guided or self-guided tour of the brewery and Clydesdale Hamlet to learn more about one of America's favorite beers.
Phone: +1 (603) 595-1202
- Canobie Lake Park (16.8 miles)
Children and adults alike will have a great time at this amusement park, which dates back to the early twentieth century.
Phone: +1 (603) 893-3506
- Daniel Webster College (7.7 miles)
Interested in degrees like mechanical engineering and aviation flight operations? Stay at the Radisson and visit this area college.
Phone: +1 (800) 325-6876
- Florence Hyde Speare Memorial Museum (7.5 miles)
Learn about Nashua's industrial history through the artifacts and research library at this museum, which is also the home of the Nashua Historical Society. Visit the Abbot-Spaulding House next door if you have a chance.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-0015
- Fun World (1.3 miles)
Great for a child's birthday party or entertaining family outing, Fun World offers a playground, rides, snack bar, video games and more.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-1940
- Hollis Flea Market (14 miles)
Come shop at New Hampshire's biggest open-air flea market.
Phone: +1 (603) 465-7813
- Holman Stadium (Nashua Pride Baseball) (7.3 miles)
Come cheer on the Nashua Pride, the 2007 Can-Am League champions.
Phone: +1 (603) 883-2255
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area (19.8 miles)
If you love hitting the slopes, be sure to check out Nashoba. It offers summer activities as well.
Phone: +1 (978) 692-3033
- Pheasant Lane Mall (1.8 miles)
Enjoy New Hampshire's tax-free shopping at this large mall, which is visited by more than 10 million customers every year.
Phone: +1 (603) 888-2331
- SkyVenture New Hampshire (1.1 miles)
You don't have to be an experienced skydiver to enjoy "flying" in this vertical wind tunnel that is completely indoors.
Phone: +1 (603) 897-0002
Nearby corporations include:
- BAE Systems/Info and Electronic (0.6 miles)
- Critical Care Systems Inc. (0.6 miles)
- Dover Electronics (2.9 miles)
- E-Copy (0.3 miles)
- Game Creek Video Corporation (3.8 miles)
- PenWell Publishing Advanced Technology Division (0.7 miles)