Pay, Save and Stay
Save up to 20% on your stay
Enjoy a luxury city break and save up to 20%. In London, Guildford and Manchester’s most desirable locations, enjoy:
- Save up to 20% when you book at least 10 days in advance*
- 25% off dining in your hotel restaurant (excluding beverages)
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotels
- Frequent Flyer or Club Carlson points
Take advantage of the best savings when you book at least 10 days in advance
Get 20% off during these holiday periods!
- Summer Holidays - 26th July to 8th September 2013
- October School Half term - 25th October to 2nd November 2013
- Winter Holidays - 13th December 2013 to 28th February 2014
How to book:
Book securely online or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 207 666 2662
Click here to save up to 20% at our hotel in Guildford.
Terms and Conditions
- *Savings vary depending on date from 10% to 20% off at all Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels
- 20% off during the Summer Holidays - 26th July to 8th September 2013 does not apply at The Berkshire, The Sussex or The May Fair hotels
- Reservations must be paid for in full at least 10 days in advance of the arrival date
- The Credit card used for payment must be presented on arrival. If you are paying for someone else, please get in touch with our Central Reservations office on +44 (0) 207 666 2662 for further assistance
- Offer applies to standard and deluxe rooms, priced per room per night excluding breakfast
- Offer is subject to availability and may change or be withdrawn at any time without prior notice
- Total cost of stay is payable in full at the time of booking
- In the event of cancellation or no-show, no refund will be given
- Amendments are not permitted
- 25% off dining offer applies to lunch and dinner, excludes beverages and is not combinable with any other offer or promotion. Offer not available at The May Fair hotel.
- 25% off dining offer at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel is only valid for Opus One Restaurant. 25% off dining is not valid at Steak & Lobster at ALTO Restaurant in Manchester.