Weekend Special Offer
Receive breakfast and late check-out when you stay with us for a winter weekend, available until 4th January 2015.
Explore all London has to offer when you book one of our 4 or 5 star Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels at the weekend.
If you're hoping to take advantage of the capital's best shopping streets for Christmas or beat the queues for the January sales, our hotels are ideally located.
Your offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation, including full English breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel
- Free extended late checkout until 4pm on Sundays, subject to availability
- Club Carlson Gold Points or Frequent Flyer points
Stay in Fitzrovia
In Fitzrovia sits the Grafton. There’s a pleasing buzz to this luxury hotel that reflects the energy of its Tottenham Court Road location, equally good for the City, the West End or even Paris via St Pancras station.
Base yourself in Bloomsbury
The Kenilworth and Bloomsbury Street hotels are situated in literary Bloomsbury. Close to the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, these hotels bring style and comfort together beautifully. Iconic landmarks such as the British Museum are just a stone's throw away.
Uncover Covent Garden
Our Covent Garden based hotel, the Mercer Street, is located by Seven Dials. Here you're in London's theatreland and a short stroll away from the buzzing Covent Garden Market, great for picking up original Christmas gifts.
Discover the West End
Tucked away behind Oxford Street & Marble Arch are two of our best located hotels for discovering the capital's best shops. The Sussex hotel is in a quiet corner close to Marble Arch. This boutique property is just a few seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the hordes, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building.
The Berkshire hotel is placed between Bond Street and modish Marylebone village - an intimate hideaway and a soothing refuge for shoppers.
Enjoy luxury in Kensington
In picturesque South Kensington, the Vanderbilt hotel is an imposing Georgian mansion in a fashionable location. The four star Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. It's moments away from London's world-class museums and short tube or bus ride away from Knightsbridge and High Street Kensington.
Riverside accommodation in Canary Wharf
In Canary Wharf, our New Providence Wharf hotel enjoys a prime riverside location with views of the 02, only a short boat trip away. In just 12 minutes on the tube, you can be in Bond Street, where you're spoilt for choice with shopping and everything the West End has to offer.
How to book:
Terms and Conditions
Book securely online using the drop-down menu on the right or call our reservations team on +44 (0) 20 7666 2662 quoting "Bed & Breakfast Weekend Package".
- Offer is subject to availability until 4th January 2015
- Rates are valid on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
- Late check-out on Sundays are subject to availability
- Rates are per room, per night
- Rate includes accommodation and breakfast.
- Free cancellations can be made before 16.00 hours on day of arrival (U.K. time). One night's accommodation will be charged when cancellations are received after this deadline and in the event of a non-arrival
- Your statutory rights are not affected