Christmas feasts and festivities with Radisson Blu Edwardian
Sought-after settings for seasonal celebrations at Radisson Blu Edwardian
Whether you're staying over or simply having your Christmas event with us, we'll make sure everything runs like clockwork.
For your event, choose an oak-panelled drawing room in Kensington or Covent Garden, a skyline penthouse overlooking Trafalgar Square, or minimalist chic out on the river by Canary Wharf.
Our professional event organisers can smooth every detail to give you a night everyone will remember. Choose to include canapés, wine with dinner or drinks after dinner - do it your way, and let the celebrations begin.
With desirable central London, Guildford and Manchester locations, let us help bring your Christmas to life at Radisson Blu Edwardian.
The West End - Leicester Square
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Hampshire
- At the Hampshire hotel, overlooking Leicester Square, you're in the heart of the entertainment district. For a bit of culture, Trafalgar Square, the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery are just around the corner. View the Hampshire Christmas brochure
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Mercer Street
- Located by Seven Dials, you're in London's theatreland and a short stroll away from the buzzing Covent Garden Market, great for picking up original Christmas gifts. Matilda The Musical plays just over the road from the hotel and we're proud to serve the official Matilda The Musical Afternoon Tea. View the Mercer Street Christmas brochure
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Grafton
- There’s a pleasing buzz to this luxury hotel that reflects the energy of its Tottenham Court Road location, equally good for the City, the West End or even Paris via St Pancras station. View the Grafton Christmas brochure
Oxford Street & Marble Arch
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex
- In a quiet corner close to Marble Arch, this boutique hotel is just a few seconds from Oxford Street but feels like a million miles away. A calming, peaceful retreat from the hordes, the hotel’s sleek, contemporary design brings modern chic to an Edwardian listed building.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Berkshire
- Between Bond Street and modish Marylebone village, the Berkshire is an intimate hideaway and a soothing refuge for Oxford Street shoppers. Pop into the newly opened Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms to experience an afternoon tea with a twist.
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Vanderbilt
- An imposing Georgian mansion in fashionable South Kensington, the four star Vanderbilt stays faithful to its past but espouses modern comfort in a classic London cityscape of porticos and leafy squares. It's also moments from London's world-class museums. View the Vanderbilt Christmas brochure
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street
- Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off. View the Bloomsbury Street Christmas brochure
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Kenilworth
Radisson Blu Edwardian, New Providence Wharf
Radisson Blu Edwardian, Heathrow
Surrey - Guildford
- Where better to spend a Christmas break, spa day or meal than in charming Guildford? Recently voted the top luxury shopping destination of the UK, the hotel is a few moments from the cobbled high street, castle and riverside. With a luxury spa and Steak & Lobster restaurant, you'll feel right at home here. View the Guildford Christmas brochure
- The historic Free Trade Hall houses the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester, home to music stars and historical figures throughout the ages. A listed building with a stunning colonnade, discover our gentleman's afternoon tea, enjoy fine dining at Opus One or book a spa treatment in Sienna Spa, hidden away in the building's vaults. View the Manchester Christmas brochure
Bookings and enquiries
To book your Christmas party or make an enquiry, please call our Central Reservations team on: +44 (0) 20 7629 7474.
To make a room reservation online, please do so below: