Overnight luxury spa and dine weekend package at Radisson Blu Edwardian
Spoil yourself rotten with a stylish room, 60 minute treatment, full use of spa facilities and a delicious meal or afternoon tea in our central London, Guildford* and Manchester locations.
Looking for a couples weekend away? Perhaps you're planning a break with the girls? Whatever the reason, at Radisson Blu Edwardian we like to pamper, leaving you feeling relaxed and re-energised. This summer, we've created a special spa and dine package, available at our Heathrow, Guildford, Canary Wharf and Manchester hotels.
The overnight luxury spa and dine package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a luxury bedroom
- Full breakfast buffet the following morning
- A 60 minute treatment per person**
- A choice of meals served in the hotel restaurant (please see details below)
- Unlimited use of spa facilities on day of arrival or departure
- Car parking (not available at Manchester)
In picturesque Surrey, just a few minutes walk to the cobbled High Street, sits our Guildford hotel, complete with newly refurbished terrace and luxury spa hideaway. Choose from lunch, dinner or afternoon tea at the scrumptious Steak & Lobster. Please note: Our wet spa, including the pool, sauna, steam and relaxation area, will be closed from 4th November - 2nd December 2015 for refurbishment. Treatments will still be available and the gym will remain open during this period.
New Providence Wharf in Canary Wharf
In a riverside location, overlooking the O2, our New Providence Wharf hotel offers a quiet retreat from the busy city, with a covered terrace and blissful spa. Choose from lunch, dinner or afternoon tea in the highly recommended Scoff & Banter.
Whether you're travelling somewhere or returning home, our Heathrow hotel is located minutes from the airport. With a grand lobby, 3 restaurants to choose from and sensuous spa, choose from lunch, dinner or an afternoon tea at Steak & Lobster.
Housed in the historic Grade II listed Free Trade Hall in central Manchester, admire the colonade, beautiful bedrooms, restful spa set into the vaults and 2 popular restaurants. Choose from:
- Lunch or dinner at Steak & Lobster
- 2 course dinner from the set menu in Opus One***
- Afternoon tea in Opus One Reserve
Checking spa and restaurant availability when you book
To avoid disappointment, we strongly recommend you call ahead to check availability for treatment times at our spa and restaurants bookings. Please see the details, below:
- London - Canary Wharf: +44 (0)208 820 8123
- London - Heathrow: +44 0()208 817 2606
- Guildford: +44 (0)1483 792 304
- Manchester: +44 (0)161 835 8964
Terms and Conditions
- Available weekends only, except Guildford* which is bookable 7 days a week. Subject to availability.
- Unlimited usage of spa facilities available 09.00 to 12.00 and 17.00 to 20.00hrs, only valid on the day of your treatment.
- At our Manchester hotel, car parking is not available.
- Car parking is included at Heathrow, New Providence Wharf and Guildford.
- **The treatment options are: a 60 minute massage, 60 minute facial or a 30 minute massage plus a 30 minute facial. One treatment per person per stay.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Please check with the hotel directly, on the numbers above, for any further enquiries you have.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations at Guildford must be made 8 days prior to arrival. At New Providence Wharf, Manchester and Heathrow, cancellations must be made 4 days prior to arrival. In the event of a late cancellation or a no show, the full rate will be charged.
- ***The A La Carte menu at Opus One is not available for this offer. Please note: Friday and Saturday dinners must be taken by 7pm. In order to ensure availability, all meals must be booked in advance and cannot be booked within 48 hours of arrival.
- VAT is included.