2014–2015 Canadian Government Preferred Rates
Radisson Suite Hotel Toronto Airport
The Radisson Toronto Airport is pleased to provide Canadian Government Employees with the following preferred rates and amenities:
- Deluxe Suite - $129.00
- Deluxe Executive Suite - $149.00
- Business Class Suite - $159.00
- Complimentary parking for guests booked on the Executive and Business floors
- Free high-speed Internet access
- 24-hour airport shuttle service
Each Deluxe Suite features a separate living room with pull-out sofa bed and there is a refrigerator and complimentary bottle of water in each suite.
Deluxe Executive Suites feature private access floors, upgraded continental breakfast served in our corporate lounge, microwave, access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary local calls. There is a refrigerator and a complimentary bottle of water is also in each suite.
Business Class Suites feature, private access floors, upgraded Full American Breakfast served in the Fox Bistro, iPod docking station, flat panel LCD television, bathrobe and slippers and microwave. There is a refrigerator and complimentary bottle of water in each suite.
To reserve your suite, click on the drop-down rate menu on the right side of this page.Terms and Conditions
- Offer available until December 31, 2015
- Rate is per room, per night, based on single or double occupancy
- Triple and quad rates add an additional $15.00 per person
- Rate subject to taxes, fees and surcharges
- Not available in conjunction with any other discounts or offers
- The Radisson Toronto Airport will make every effort to guarantee room types to their guests; however there is a limited amount of double suites and smoking suites available
- Double Suites and Smoking Suites will be guaranteed on a first come first served basis