Explore from our hotel's location in Ontario
Located just across the street from the Ontario Convention Center and less than a mile from ONT Airport, the Radisson is one of the most convenient hotels in Ontario for both business and leisure travelers. We are situated in the thriving Inland Empire of San Bernardino County, offering easy access to top attractions like San Manuel Casino, Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Auto Club Speedway and the Graber Olive House. Downtown Los Angeles and Walt Disneyland® Resort are less than an hour away, making them perfect destinations for a fun day trip.
Visit these nearby attractions:
- Ontario Convention Center (across the street)
Make use of approximately 225,000 square feet of event space for major exhibitions and conventions at this convention center.
Phone: +1 (800) 455-5755
- Ontario Mills Shopping Center (2.5 miles)
Ontario Mills Shopping Center is home to Coach, J. Crew, Nordstrom Rack, Tommy Hilfiger and a number of other popular stores.
Phone: +1 (909) 484-8301
- Citizens Business Bank Arena (3 miles)
The Citizens Business Bank Arena hosts a variety of special events each year.
Phone: +1 (909) 244-5600
- Graber Olive House (3.8 miles)
Tour the house and grounds where the Graber family has been producing olives since 1894.
Phone: +1 (800) 996-5483
- Auto Club Speedway (5 miles)
This modern race track offers a driving school and opportunities to watch the pros compete.
Phone: +1 (800) 944-RACE (7223)
- Bass Pro Shops (7.6 miles)
Browse the selection of fishing gear and camping equipment at this huge outdoor supply store.
Phone: +1 (909) 922-5500
- Victoria Gardens Shopping Center (7.6 miles)
Shop, dine or attend special events at this nearby shopping mall.
Phone: +1 (909) 463-2830
- Quakes Stadium (8 miles)
This stadium is home to the local minor league baseball team, the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes.
Phone: +1 (909) 481-5000
- Filippi Winery (8.1 miles)
Wine tastings and special events are the draws at this family-owned winery.
Phone: +1 (909) 899-5755
- Fairplex (9 miles)
Visit the home of the LA County Fair and NHRA drag racing.
Phone: +1 (909) 622-8577
Other points of interest include:
- Walt Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney's California AdventureTM Park (40 minutes)
- Downtown Los Angeles (50 minutes)
- Palm Springs, area beaches and mountains (easy driving distance)
- LA/Ontario International Airport (0.5 miles)