Uncover Aruba’s exotic landscape and explore the country’s rich history during your stay at Radisson Aruba Resort, Casino & Spa. Our hotel near the Arikok National Park is located 12 miles from this park's expansive and remarkable landscapes.
Exotic Wildlife and Terrain
Aruba’s very own ecological preserve spans almost 20 percent of the island, which is about 9,707 acres of exotic wildlife and terrain. The park’s grounds and trails are excellently maintained and include a staggering amount of informational resources so that you and your family can make the most out of your visit. The park holds the island’s tallest mountains, named Jamanota Hill and Arikok Hill, in addition to two breathtaking beaches, plantations and caves. During your excursion, you may run into several of the island’s indigenous species, including the Aruban burrowing owl, the Aruban parakeet and the baker's cat-eyed snake.
Book a guided tour of the park through the hotel concierge and learn about Aruba’s history while you investigate ancient goldmines, admire Amerindian art and discover the island’s ancient limestone caves. If you’re feeling adventurous, pick up a map at the park office and embark on a self-guided walking tour on your own. Arikok National Park has an entrance fee of $8 per guest and is open Mondays through Sundays from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., year-round.
Driving directions to Arikok National Park:
Begin at Radisson Aruba Resort and Casino
- Head southwest on J.E. Irausquin Blvd for 0.6 miles
- Slight right to merge onto L.G. Smith Boulevard/Sasaki Weg and remain on the road for 1.3 miles
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Hato, proceed for 1.6 miles
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Route 4. Continue on to 1 roundabout for 1.3 miles
- Proceed onto Shiribana 0.3 miles
- Continue onto Paradera for 0.2 miles
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Paradera/Route 4, and proceed to follow Route 4 for 2.6 miles
- Turn left onto Route 7 and continue on for 0.6 mile
- Take the second right to stay on Route 7 for 3.5 miles
End at Arikok National Park
Other local attractions near the Radisson Aruba Resort include:
- Bubali Bird Sanctuary
- Cave Exploration Tours
- Fort Zoutman/Willem III Tower
Private and Group Tours
The Radisson Aruba Resort is happy to book both private and group tours to Arikok National Park. For more information, please contact the concierge in the front lobby or phone the hotel directly at +1 (297) 586-6555.