Uncover Aruba’s exotic landscape and explore the country’s rich history during your stay at Radisson Aruba Resort and Casino. Make your trip to Aruba absolutely unforgettable by filling your days with action packed adventure, rest and relaxation, and all the sightseeing you can fit into your itinerary. Become one with Mother Nature while exploring the expansive and remarkable landscapes of Arikok National Park, located about 12 miles away from our luxury resort.
Aruba’s very own ecological preserve spans out across almost 20% of the island, about 9,707 acres of exotic wildlife and terrain. The park’s grounds and trails are excellently maintained, and include an infinite amount of informational resources so that you and your family can make the most out of your visit. Within the constraints of park, you will notice a great deal of geographic diversity. The park accommodates the island’s tallest mountains named Jamanota Hill and Arikok Hill, in addition two breath-taking beaches, plantations and caves. During your excursion, you may run into several of the island’s indigenous species, including the Aruban Burrowing Owl, the Aruban parakeet, and the Baker's Cat-Eyed Snake. Book a guided tour of the park through our concierge and learn about Aruba’s history while you investigate Aruba’s ancient goldmines, admire Amerindian art, and discover the island’s ancient limestone caves. If you’re feeling adventurous, pick up a map at the park office and embark on a self-guided walking tour on your own. Arikok National Park has an entrance fee of $8.00 per guest and is open Mondays through Sundays from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, year-round.
Driving Directions to Arikok National Park:
Begin at Radisson Aruba Resort and Casino
1. Head southwest on J.E. Irausquin Blvd for 0.6 mi
2. Slight right to merge onto L.G. Smith Boulevard/Sasaki Weg , remain on road for 1.3 mi
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hato, proceed for 1.6 mi
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Route 4. Continue on to 1 roundabout for 1.3 mi
5. Proceed onto Shiribana 0.3 mi
6. Continue onto Paradera for 0.2 mi
7. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Paradera/Route 4, and proceed to follow Route 4 for 2.6 mi
8. Turn left onto Route 7 and continue on for 0.6 mi
9. Take the 2nd right to stay on Route 7 for 3.5 mi
End at Arikok National Park
Other local and noteworthy attractions near the Radisson Aruba Resort and Casino include:
Radisson Aruba Resort and Casino is happy to book both private and group tours of Arikok National Park. Find more information on Aruba’s local attractions and wildlife by contacting our concierge located in the front lobby, or phone us directly at +011 (297) 586-6555 for assistance.