Discover Diverse Attractions near our Hotel's Location in Downtown Philadelphia, PA
For a hotel near the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, City Hall and other historic sites, the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel can't be beat. But don't stop there—our hotel's location in downtown Philadelphia, PA also places hotel guests near the prestigious Rittenhouse Square District, top shopping destinations, athletic events, art museums and much more.
- Discover shopping at some of the local area's most upscale boutiques and fashion stores
- Stroll through the park-like Rittenhouse Square or dine at one of many highly acclaimed restaurants or bars
- Treat yourself to a musical, the orchestra or the ballet - all performances are just a few blocks from the front door of our hotel
- The Pennsylvania Convention Center is just a few minutes away, as is the notable business district of downtown Philadelphia
- Philadelphia's historic area, museums and cultural attractions are all easily accessible from the hotel
No matter where you need to go in downtown Philadelphia, our Radisson hotel is minutes away.
The Radisson Plaza-Warwick hotel, near Independence Hall, is also close to many other local attractions:
- Citizens Bank Park (2 miles)
Home of Major League Baseball's Philadelphia Phillies, this 43,500-seat ballpark features beautiful views of the Philadelphia skyline.
Phone: +1 (215) 463-1000
- Franklin Institute (1 mile)
This science museum features exhibits the whole family will enjoy, including the world's largest artificial heart and a planetarium.
Phone: +1 (215) 448-1200
- Independence Hall (1 mile)
Visit this historic building, the site where delegates to the Second Continental Congress signed the Declaration of Independence.
Phone: +1 (215) 965-2305
- The Kimmel Center (0.5 miles)
Catch concerts, Broadway shows and other special performances at the Kimmel Center.
Phone: +1 (215) 790-5800
- King of Prussia Mall (19 miles)
This mall features an assortment of high-end retailers, including 7 For All Mankind, Cartier, Gucci and Bloomingdale's.
Phone: +1 (610) 265-5727
- Liberty Bell (1 mile)
Book your stay at our hotel near the Liberty Bell, one of the nation's most recognizable symbols. This famous cracked bell was commissioned for the Pennsylvania State House in 1751.
Phone: +1 (215) 965-2305
- Lincoln Financial Field (2 miles)
Cheer on the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field.
Phone: +1 (215) 463-5500
- Penn's Landing (2.5 miles)
Named for the founder of Pennsylvania, William Penn, this riverfront area hosts several special events.
Phone: +1 (215) 928-8801
- Pennsylvania Convention Center (1 mile)
The Pennsylvania Convention Center hosts a number of large conventions and events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (215) 418-4700
- Philadelphia Museum of Art (1 mile)
Holdings at this museum include works by Van Gogh, Monet and Dali.
Phone: +1 (215) 763-8100
- Philadelphia Zoo (2.5 miles)
The Philadelphia Zoo was the country's first zoo and is now home to more than 1,500 animals.
Phone: +1 (215) 243-1100
- SugarHouse Casino (4 miles)
Play at SugarHouse Philadelphia's casino.
Phone: +1 (267) 232-2000
- University of Pennsylvania (1.5 miles)
This prestigious, Ivy League university was founded by Benjamin Franklin.
Phone: +1 (215) 898-5000
- Wells Fargo Center (2 miles)
The Wells Fargo Center hosts the Philadelphia Flyers, 76ers and Wings, as well as a number of special events.
Phone: +1 (215) 336-3600
Pennsylvania Convention Center