During your stay at this pet-friendly Regina hotel, please observe the following guidelines for your comfort and the comfort of others:
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card
- Hotel charges a pet fee of $50 per stay/room to cover additional cleaning costs (if your stay exceeds five nights, an additional $50 will apply)
- Hotel prefers that your pet not be left unattended in your room (if you need to leave without your pet, please inform the Front Desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated)
- Maximum of one pet per room
- Only small to medium-size cats and dogs (less than 50 lbs) are accepted.
- Pets cannot be admitted in hotel restaurants, the fitness centre, the spa, the hair salon, the barber shop, meeting rooms or the Plaza Club Lounge.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the hotel as well as around the exterior of the property.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the Front Desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that the housekeeping team can service your room.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the hotel for this loss of revenue.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.