Top Attractions near the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel
Featuring an enviable location within walking distance of Richmond, BC's finest shopping and dining district, the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel is a convenient home base for your upcoming visit to Vancouver. During your stay, you'll be just a short drive from popular downtown Vancouver attractions like Stanley Park, BC Place Stadium and the beautiful theatre district. In addition, the hotel is only steps away from the Aberdeen Station of the Canada Line
, a rapid-transit train that stops at Vancouver International Airport and connects you to the downtown core in about 20 minutes. Recreational facilities, including a waterfront jogging trail and several 18-hole golf courses, are also located nearby.
Nearby area attractions:
- 10 minutes to historic Steveston Fishing Village
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver attractions, including Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Gastown, Rogers Arena, BC Place Stadium, Granville Island and the theatre district
- A 45-minute drive to excellent skiing and snowboarding at Grouse Mountain
- A short drive away from several 18-hole golf courses and major business parks
- A two-minute walk to the Aberdeen Station of the Canada Line, a rapid transit line connecting Richmond, Vancouver International Airport and the Vancouver city centre
- Easy access to the ferry terminal and U.S. border
- Five km from Vancouver International Airport
- Steps away from picturesque waterfront jogging and hiking trail
- Two km from the Richmond Olympic Oval, which hosted long-track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- World-class shopping and dining within walking distance
Popular sights and activities near the Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport include:
- BC Place Stadium (13.3 km)
This stadium is the place to catch some of the most exciting events in Vancouver. It also hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Phone: +1 (604) 669-2300
- Granville Island (11.4 km)
A favorite attraction among locals and tourists alike, Granville Island features a local market, great restaurants and theaters.
Phone: +1 (604) 666-5784
- Grouse Mountain (25.6 km)
Spend a day at Grouse Mountain and enjoy hiking, entertaining shows, paragliding and a variety of other activities.
Phone: +1 (604) 980-9311
- Vancouver Aquarium (16.4 km)
The perfect attraction for the whole family, this aquarium is home to some of your favorite aquatic creatures.
Phone: +1 (604) 659-3474
- Vancouver Zoo (60.7 km)
Get an up close look at animals from six continents at the Vancouver Zoo.
Phone: +1 (604) 856-6825