Vancouver Airport Hotel Near Canada Line
Located within walking distance of Richmond's finest shopping and dining district, the Radisson Vancouver Airport Hotel is just steps away from the Aberdeen Station of the Canada Line
, a rapid-transit train that stops at Vancouver International Airport and connects you to the downtown core in about 20 minutes. The Radisson Vancouver Airport is also a short drive from attractions in downtown Vancouver, including Stanley Park, BC Place Stadium and the theatre district. Recreational facilities, including a waterfront jogging trail and several 18-hole golf courses, are located nearby.
Local area attractions include:
- World-class shopping and dining within walking distance
- Two-minute walk to the Aberdeen Station of the Canada Line, a rapid transit line connecting Richmond, Vancouver International Airport and the Vancouver city centre
- 5 km from Vancouver International Airport
- 20 minutes to downtown Vancouver attractions, including Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Gastown, Rogers Arena, BC Place Stadium, Granville Island and the theatre district
- 2 km from the Richmond Olympic Oval, which is home to long track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- 10 minutes to historic Steveston Fishing Village
- Steps away from picturesque waterfront jogging and hiking trail
- A short drive away from several 18-hole golf courses and major business parks
- 45-minute drive to excellent skiing and snowboarding at Grouse Mountain
- Easy access to the ferry terminal and U.S. border
Attractions near our greater Vancouver hotel include:
- BC Place Stadium (13.3 km)
This stadium is the place to catch some of the most exciting events in Vancouver. It also hosted the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Phone: +1 (604) 669-2300
- Granville Island (11.4 km)
A favorite attraction among locals and tourists alike, Granville Island features a local market, great restaurants and theaters.
Phone: +1 (604) 666-5784
- Grouse Mountain (25.6 km)
Spend a day at Grouse Mountain and enjoy hiking, entertaining shows, paragliding and a variety of other activities.
Phone: +1 (604) 980-9311
- Vancouver Aquarium (16.4 km)
The perfect attraction for the whole family, this aquarium is home to some of your favorite aquatic creatures.
Phone: +1 (604) 659-3474
- Vancouver Zoo (60.7 km)
Get an up close look at animals from six continents at this local zoo.
Phone: +1 (604) 856-6825