Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 923 traveler reviews
Ranked #21 of 31 hotels in Rochester
70% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Aimee BWest Seneca, United States“Excellent Stay”ReviewedNovember 29, 2015Trip type:BusinessI was very pleased with my stay at the Radisson- clean and convenient to the convention center. I thought that it was an excellent place to stay for the price. My only complaint is that you have to pay extra for parking.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Vito CBuffalo, New York“Rochester Americans Weekend Trip”ReviewedNovember 29, 2015Trip type:FamilyA great Rochester experience! Shopping at West Ridge CO-OP Antiques and Gifts, Genessee Brewhaus and dinner, Rochester Americans Hockey Night at the Blue Cross Arena, and finally a night at the Radisson including Legends Bar & Grill and ! A full day and evening post Thanksgiving tradition!!!!StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Charles BPalm Harbor, United States“Everything about this was sub-par”ReviewedNovember 28, 2015Trip type:BusinessCheckin took 1/2 hour. We had reserved a King, but they "were out". So they said we could get a double w/fridge & microwave. When we got to the room there was no fridge. So I called and they moved us... To a Frikkin KING. That king had a sleep number bed that was insanely uncomfortable. We tried at 100, 65, 45, there was no comfortable number. We had bad experiences with the internet, the restaurant, the basics (ice machine??). The only upside here was that there is a skybridge to the convention center. After two nights, we moved to the Hilton Garden Inn and enjoyed the hell out of it (at the same price).StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Alinton BBrooklyn, United States“Radisson Hotel Review”ReviewedNovember 26, 2015Trip type:BusinessI would definitely recommend this hotel to a fellow traveler for it's value and location downtown Rochester especially if you are attending an event at the convention center. With it's walk bridge connection you don't have expose to the elements which I think is a real plus.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Nelson ORochetser, United States“A tried dated Hotel over priced”ReviewedNovember 25, 2015Trip type:BusinessStaff was marginal at check in, Hotel needs to be upgraded, promise things and do deliver. Heaters are loud, I was next to the elevator hard to sleep hearing the motor noise going up and down. Gift shop was closed down looks like a while since it had been in business.StayedNovember 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelNovember 28, 2015Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry for the noise of the heaters, the condition of the facility, and treatment from the staff. We will review the conditions of your room with our housekeeping staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns & Suites by Carlson standards.
1-5 of 195 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC