Traveler Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Based on 234 traveler reviews
Ranked #116 of 269 hotels in San Diego
75% of travelers recommend
Type of Traveler
Traveler tips help you choose the right room. Room Tips (5)
Most Recent Traveler Reviews:
- Richard Arancho bernado“avoid this hotel”ReviewedMarch 23, 2015Trip type:Familyvery noisy, the room heat/cooling was almost impossible to control. very hot at night and could not cool the room down. serve breakfast on paper plates and plastic spoon. did not have any tops for the coffee cups "ran out of lids"StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 24, 2015Dear Richard, First and foremost, I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. I completely understand how the noise and the functionality of the AC unit was a huge inconvenience for you. Our team is dedicated to ensure that every guest leaves happy, and I apologize that we have failed! If you have the time, I would love to further speak with you regarding this situation. Once again, my most sincere apologies and hope to connect with you soon. Warm regards, Brigitte Ruiz-Assistant General Manager
- Todd WArlington, United States“Missing items from room”ReviewedMarch 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyLeft behind a pair of tennis shoes, went back day later after checking out shoes nowhere to be found, hotel staff "didn't see any shoes in room", yeah right The hotel location was good, easy access to highways, the pool area was nice didn't get a chance to use it. Hotel was more like a motel with access to rooms outside, old carpet and curtains, needs some updatesStayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 22, 2015We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
- Paula SRiverbank, California, Usa“Excellent Accommodations”ReviewedMarch 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyThe rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is gracious and accommodating. It needs a restaurant, though. Breakfast buffet was all that was offered to my knowledge. The eggs, sausages, and bacon were tasty and they offered French toast or waffles on different days. Cut up fruit and yogurt were only offered on one day of our three-day stay, but bananas and apples were offered each day. My only disappointment was you couldn't order lunch or dinner or even a hamburger since they don't have a restaurant.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotel
- Douglas HSan Mateo, United States“Great stay - would go again!”ReviewedMarch 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyWe enjoyed our stay the Radisson very much. The room was clean, updated and everything work. We asked for an early check in and our room was ready at the desired check in time. Would definitely stay here again.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 17, 2015Hello Douglas, I am delighted to hear that you will definitely be back to our hotel! Glad to learn that we were able to accommodate you with an early check-in, as requested. We are looking forward to welcoming you back! Warm regards, Brigitte Ruiz- Assistant General Manager
- Amy SNew Orleans, United States“Has plenty of amenities”ReviewedMarch 16, 2015Trip type:FamilyOur room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Plenty of conveniently placed outlets to charge phones, laptops, etc. High quality TV. The bathroom and shower was nice. Breakfast has good selection of items - hot food and cold. Strong fresh coffee and all kinds of tea. I would stay here again.StayedMarch 2015Review collected in partnership with this hotelMarch 17, 2015Sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us Amy! It truly is a nice and satisfying feeling to learn that we’ve met your expectations throughout your stay. Hope you had a safe trip back to New Orleans and hope to see you back in Sunny San Diego in the near future! Warm regards, Brigitte Ruiz- Assistant General Manager
1-5 of 54 reviews
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.
© 2014 TripAdvisor LLC