Explore from this Fisherman's Wharf Hotel's Ideal Location
The Radisson Hotel sits just a few steps from Pier 39 on San Francisco Bay, offering the best of San Francisco in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment district known as Fisherman's Wharf. The hotel's courtyard has a back door with keycard access that places you steps away from Aquarium of the Bay, Alcatraz ferry tours, the Wax Museum at Fisherman’s Wharf, Ripley’s Believe it or Not! and a plethora of dining options to satisfy your cravings. Catch a ride on an iconic cable car only two blocks from our front door, or head across the street and jump on a ferry to Tiburon, Sausalito and Angel Island. If you need other ideas or assistance in arranging activities, check in with our friendly concierge services
staff. Wherever your day takes you, this convenient Fisherman's Wharf hotel offers a warm welcome when you return.
Commercial shuttles are available from both San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland International (OAK) airports through Airport Express.
The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf hotel is located near the following attractions:
- Alcatraz Cruises (0.2 miles)
Learn about the history of the Rock, one of the nation's most infamous prisons.
Phone: +1 (415) 981-7625
- Cable Cars (0.2 miles)
Don't miss a ride on one of San Francisco's famous cable cars.
- Chinatown (1 mile)
Visit the largest Chinatown outside of Asia.
- Fisherman's Wharf (0.4 miles)
The top tourist attraction in the city, Fisherman's Wharf is home to excellent restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Ghirardelli Square (6 blocks)
Housed in and around a repurposed Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Ghirardelli Square features world-class shopping and dining.
Phone: +1 (415) 775-5500
- Golden Gate Bridge (4.0 miles)
A San Francisco landmark, the Golden Gate Bridge was completed in 1937.
Phone: +1 (415) 455-2000
- Lombard Street (1.5 miles)
Brave the most crooked street in the world.
- Pier 39 (200 yards)
Spanning 45 acres, Pier 39 features 110 shops and 12 restaurants, as well as providing spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Phone: +1 (415) 705-5500
Find out more about the history of Alcatraz, America's most famous prison.
Directions to Fisherman's Wharf:
- From San Francisco International Airport: Take North 101, then take Port of San Francisco/Cesar Chavez and exit straight onto I-280 Extension. Take King Street. When you get to Embarcadero, travel approximately 2.5 miles and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.
- From the East Bay/Oakland International Airport: Take 880 West to I-80 on to Bay Bridge; exit at Harrison/Embarcadero; turn right on Harrison, then left on Embarcadero. Travel approximately 2.5 miles and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.