Enjoy Views of San Francisco Bay from This Hotel's Location
Located in the heart of San Francisco's premier shopping, dining and entertainment district, Fisherman's Wharf, the Radisson makes it easy for you to explore the very best of the San Francisco Bay. The hotel's courtyard back door places you just steps away from attractions like the Aquarium of the Bay, Alcatraz ferry tours, the Wax Museum, Ripley’s Believe it or Not! and numerous outstanding dining options. You can catch a ride on an iconic cable car only two blocks from the front door, or head across the street and jump on a ferry to Tiburon, Sausalito and Angel Island. The hotel's friendly concierge staff
is happy to offer advice or assistance in arranging activities, making it even easier to experience the many delights of Fisherman's Wharf.
Shuttles are available from both San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland International (OAK) airports through Airport Express.
The Radisson hHotel Fisherman's Wharf is near these top attractions:
- Alcatraz Cruises (0.2 miles)
Learn about the history of the Rock, one of the nation's most infamous prisons.
Phone: +1 (415) 981-7625
- Cable Cars (0.2 miles)
Be sure to take a ride on one of San Francisco's famous cable cars.
- Chinatown (1 mile)
The largest Chinatown outside of Asia is home to a stunning variety of shops, craft markets and dining options.
- Fisherman's Wharf (0.4 miles)
The top tourist attraction in the city, Fisherman's Wharf is home to excellent restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Ghirardelli Square (6 blocks)
Housed in and around a repurposed Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Ghirardelli Square features world-class shopping and dining.
Phone: +1 (415) 775-5500
- Golden Gate Bridge (4.0 miles)
Completed in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge is an unmistakable San Francisco landmark.
Phone: +1 (415) 455-2000
- Lombard Street (1.5 miles)
Brave the most crooked street in the world, known for its eight hairpin turns within a single block.
- Pier 39 (200 yards)
Spanning 45 acres, Pier 39 features close to 100 shops and more than a dozen restaurants, as well as spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Phone: +1 (415) 705-5500
Directions to Fisherman's Wharf:
- From San Francisco International Airport: Take North 101, then take Port of San Francisco/Cesar Chavez and exit straight onto I-280 Extension. Take King Street. When you get to Embarcadero, travel approximately 2.5 miles and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.
- From the East Bay/Oakland International Airport: Take 880 West to I-80 on to Bay Bridge; exit at Harrison/Embarcadero; turn right on Harrison, then left on Embarcadero. Travel approximately 2.5 miles and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.