Explore AreaBOOK NOW ▼▲
Our hotel is near top attractions in San Francisco Bay
Spend a day exploring Tiburon, Sausalito and Angel Island or ride one of San Francisco's iconic cable cars only two blocks from our front door. Our friendly concierge staff is happy to assist with planning and arranging activities, and shuttles are available from both San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland International (OAK) airports through Airport Express.
Our hotel in San Francisco is near highlights such as:
- Pier 39 (200 yards)
Spanning 45 acres, Pier 39 features close to 100 shops and more than a dozen restaurants, as well as spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Phone: +1 (415) 705-5500
- Alcatraz Cruises (0.2 miles)
Learn about the history of the Rock, one of the nation's most infamous prisons.
Phone: +1 (415) 981-7625
- Cable Cars (0.2 miles)
Be sure to take a ride on one of San Francisco's famous cable cars.
- Ghirardelli Square (6 blocks)
Housed in and around a repurposed Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Ghirardelli Square features world-class shopping and dining.
Phone: +1 (415) 775-5500
- Fisherman's Wharf (0.4 miles)
The top tourist attraction in the city, Fisherman's Wharf is home to excellent restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Chinatown (1 mile)
The largest Chinatown outside of Asia is home to a stunning variety of shops, craft markets and dining options.
- Lombard Street (1.5 miles)
Brave the most crooked road in the world at Lombard Street, known for its eight hairpin turns within a single block.
- Golden Gate Bridge (4 miles)
Completed in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge is an unmistakable San Francisco landmark.
Phone: +1 (415) 455-2000
Directions to Fisherman's Wharf:
- From San Francisco International Airport: Take North 101; then, take Port of San Francisco/Cesar Chavez and exit straight onto I-280 Extension. Take King Street. When you get to Embarcadero, travel approximately 2.5 miles, and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.
- From the East Bay/Oakland International Airport: Take 880 West to I-80 onto Bay Bridge; exit at Harrison/Embarcadero. Turn right on Harrison, and then left on Embarcadero. Travel approximately 2.5 miles, and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.