Explore AreaBOOK NOW ▼▲
Explore San Francisco Bay from our hotel's location
You can catch a ride on an iconic cable car only two blocks from the front door, or head across the street and jump on a ferry to Tiburon, Sausalito and Angel Island. Our hotel's friendly concierge staff is also happy to offer advice or assistance in arranging activities. Shuttles are available from both San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland International (OAK) airports through Airport Express.
Nearby attractions include:
- Pier 39 (200 yards)
Spanning 45 acres, Pier 39 features close to 100 shops and more than a dozen restaurants, as well as spectacular views of San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Phone: +1 (415) 705-5500
- Alcatraz Cruises (0.2 miles)
Learn about the history of the Rock, one of the nation's most infamous prisons.
Phone: +1 (415) 981-7625
- Cable Cars (0.2 miles)
Be sure to take a ride on one of San Francisco's famous cable cars.
- Ghirardelli Square (6 blocks)
Housed in and around a repurposed Ghirardelli chocolate factory, Ghirardelli Square features world-class shopping and dining.
Phone: +1 (415) 775-5500
- Fisherman's Wharf (0.4 miles)
The top tourist attraction in the city, Fisherman's Wharf is home to excellent restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Phone: +1 (415) 674-7503
- Chinatown (1 mile)
The largest Chinatown outside of Asia is home to a stunning variety of shops, craft markets and dining options.
- Lombard Street (1.5 miles)
Brave the most crooked road in the world at Lombard Street, known for its eight hairpin turns within a single block.
- Golden Gate Bridge (4 miles)
Completed in 1937, the Golden Gate Bridge is an unmistakable San Francisco landmark.
Phone: +1 (415) 455-2000
Directions to Fisherman's Wharf:
- From San Francisco International Airport: Take North 101; then, take Port of San Francisco/Cesar Chavez and exit straight onto I-280 Extension. Take King Street. When you get to Embarcadero, travel approximately 2.5 miles, and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.
- From the East Bay/Oakland International Airport: Take 880 West to I-80 onto Bay Bridge; exit at Harrison/Embarcadero. Turn right on Harrison, and then left on Embarcadero. Travel approximately 2.5 miles, and the road will split into two streets—bear left onto Beach Street. The Radisson Fisherman's Wharf Hotel is at 250 Beach Street.