Responsible BusinessBOOK NOW ▼▲
Stay green at our hotel's location in Santiago
We achieve this goal by going about our business in a responsible manner. Radisson Hotels & Resorts, Responsible Business is centered on three important areas:
- Taking responsibility for diversity, inclusion, and the health, safety and security of our employees and guests
- Showing leadership in social and ethical responsibility issues within the company as well as in the community
- Reducing our negative impact on the environment
Radisson has a rich history of Responsible Business practices, offering a strong foundation as we continue to build on that history. As one of the only green hotels in Lima, we ultimately strive to serve the common good through our commitment to social responsibility.
World Childhood Foundation
Radisson Hotels is proud to support the World Childhood Foundation, which is committed to defending the rights of the child and securing better living conditions for children and young women at risk all over the world.
Radisson has signed and is committed to upholding The Code of Conduct to Protect Children Against Sexual Exploitation in Travel and Tourism, aka "The Code." Through this international set of guidelines, supported by ECPAT, travel and tourism companies have pledged to help end commercial sex trade of children.
United Nations Global Compact
Carlson was one of the first global hospitality companies to sign the United Nations Global Compact, the largest corporate responsibility initiative in the world.
General Hotel Initiatives (including third party certifications)
- Automatic sensors in public baths that implies water saving and energy
- Campaign with the Foundation Maria Ayuda to gather funds across guests and staff in order to help children in social risk in Chile
- Classification of inputs for recycling as glasses, paper, carton, etc.
- Donations to different institutions of social welfare of bed clothes, towels, carpets, uniforms, etc.
- Facilities for disabled persons
- Economizer filters of cold and warm water in the plumbing fixtures of the baths in the rooms
- System of energy saving with card case in bedrooms
- Washing controls of sheets and towels by giving information to the guests on preservation of natural resources
Conference & Meeting Facilities
- Plan of energetic saving according to level of efficiency of the meeting rooms
Food & Beverage
- Compilation and RILES's retirement
- Healthy options in our menu
- System of de-greasers of served waters
Engineering & Maintenance
- Energetic saving by implementation of solar panels to warm water of swimming pool and whirlpool tub
- Replacement of lighting for saving of energy in the whole hotel
- Use of natural gas in boilers
- Use of economizer of fuel in boilers
- Acquisition of national products and some organic ones
- Work with suppliers that are responsible with the environment
- Emergency plans in case of any natural disaster for the safety of our guests and staff
- Life and complementary of health insurance for the staff
- Permanent internal and external trainings
- Social, recreational and familiar activities for staff
- Week of the health with medical checkups for staff
We have been awarded a 3-key rating from the Green Key Eco-Rating Program - recognizing us as a hotel that has taken significant steps to protect the environment.