Explore AreaBOOK NOW ▼▲
Sightsee from our hotel in downtown Saskatoon
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, often called Paris of the Prairies and the City of Bridges for its seven river crossings‚ is a gorgeous city that is filled with exciting activities, breathtaking vistas and must-see attractions. Our hotel, located in downtown Saskatoon overlooking the majestic Meewasin Valley, makes it easy for you to experience it all, including Midtown Plaza, the Mendel Art Gallery and the Saskatoon Blades hockey team. For added convenience, the Radisson is within walking distance of highlights like TCU Place, Broadway Avenue and the University of Saskatchewan campus.
Enjoy proximity to the following:
- Meewasin Valley (Throughout the river valley in the city)
A testament to Canada's natural beauty, Meewasin Valley is a 37-mile-long nature preserve that runs along the river in Saskatoon.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- Mendel Art Gallery (1.5 km/0.9 miles)
The Mendel Art Gallery houses an impressive collection of Canadian art and hosts a variety of special events.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-7610
- Ukrainian Museum of Canada (1 km/0.6 miles)
This museum features a range of exhibits that illustrate Canada's Ukrainian history and cultural heritage.
Phone: +1 (306) 244-3800
- Western Development Museum (3.8 km/2.4 miles)
The Western Development Museum focuses on technological and agricultural advances in Canada from pioneer times through the present.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.1 km/2.5 miles)
Wanuskewin Heritage Park explores the history and culture of the Northern Plains Indians. Highlights include an archaeological excavation and an interpretive centre.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Saskatoon Blades (8 km/4.9 miles)
Take the family to an exciting ice hockey game and cheer on the Blades.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-8844
- Broadway Avenue, Saskatoon's most unique shopping and entertainment district
- Cineplex Odeon Pacific Cinemas
- Midtown Plaza, Saskatchewan's largest shopping mall
- New River Landing Development
- TCU Place
- University of Saskatchewan Campus