Provide your guests a memorable meal to match your unforgettable event when you reserve catering at the Radisson Fort McDowell in the Fountain Hills area. Resort catering includes delicious, chef-made options that can be customized for your gathering's needs.
The hotel's chef will prepare either a buffet or your choice of hors d'oeuvres, soup, salad, entrée and dessert. Your meal will be unlike any other, as the Catering Department will happily customize your menu in addition to the menus already prepared to assist in the planning of your food and beverage needs.
Buffets and Plated Meals:
View the hotel's Banquet Menus.
- Breakfasts may include such items as pastries, sliced fresh seasonal fruit, bagels, cinnamon French toast and eggs Benedict.
- Lunch may feature croissants; club and pita sandwiches; international themes, including Mexican, Italian and Asian; fresh fish and specially prepared beef and poultry.
- Breaks may include freshly baked cookies and brownies, ice cream, chocolate-covered strawberries and fresh fruit.
- Dinner may feature your choice of themed stations, including New Orleans, Pacific Rim, South of the Border, Viennese Dream and Italian Flair, as well as carving stations and specially prepared fresh fish, beef and poultry.
- Hors d'oeuvres include such items as scallops, lobster, sushi, grilled vegetables, cheese and fresh fruit.
- A variety of beverages are available, including Starbucks© coffee and international and local wines.
The Catering Department is just as versatile as the hotel's meeting space and can assist with other event-related services. These include, but are not limited to, driving directions, audiovisual aids, photography, entertainment, live music or disc jockeys, wedding cakes, limousine service, coat check, ice carving and fresh flower arrangements. The resort can also provide floral centerpieces, balloons or special theme props to enhance your event. These services are available for an additional fee. Telephone hook-ups are also available.