Suite for seats - Radisson Blu Edwardian
The best seats in the house deserve the best room in your hotel.
Pair the show you’ve been longing to see with a suite you’ll not want to leave. Indulgent afternoon tea on arrival is followed by chilled champagne and a seafood platter to share before the show. Later, a stroll through theatreland finds you critiquing the performance over coffee and dessert. Greet the new day with a full English breakfast and prolong the pleasure with a 4pm check-out, because a final scene this good demands an encore.
Included in the London suites package:
- Afternoon tea
- Pre-theatre Champagne and sharing platter
- Post-theatre coffee and desserts
- Full English breakfast
- London theatre guide
- Late departure at 4pm
How to book
Book securely using the panel on the right or call our reservation team on +44 (0) 20 7761 9000 quoting 'Suite Spectacular'.
Terms and conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and based on two sharing a room
- This offer is only available for stays between Thursdays and Sundays
- Applies to suites, priced per room per night including full English breakfast
- The package includes: accommodation (including breakfast), afternoon tea (one per stay), pre-theatre champagne and sharing platter (for 2 people), post-theatre coffee and desserts (for 2 people), a London theatre guide book (one per room) and a late departure time of 4pm.
- You may cancel your reservation free of charge before 16.00 hrs. on day of arrival (U.K. time). If you cancel after this time you will be charged the first night's accommodation
- Valid for Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street, Bloomsbury Street, Hampshire and Leicester Square hotels only
- Guests are advised to make a restaurant reservation prior to arrival for the pre-theatre Champagne and sharing platter
- Your statutory rights are not affected